i have booked a day at rockingham and got my pack through in the post. Reading the section on noise restrictions it says 105db at 0.5 metres and 45 deg angle. how do i know if my bikes ok? rsv mille with aprillia race can but dont have the standard one. What happenes if its to loud? no level one and no refund?

i have booked a day at rockingham and got my pack through in the post. Reading the section on noise restrictions it says 105db at 0.5 metres and 45 deg angle. how do i know if my bikes ok? rsv mille with aprillia race can but dont have the standard one. What happenes if its to loud? no level one and no refund?

Hi Phil,

Contact Andy or Johnny at the UK branch, they should have an answer. I think 105 db is very loud. We are limited at Laguna, but the db is lower, and stock exhaust is the way to go.

andy@superbikeschool.co.uk should get you there.

Best,

Cobie

Hi Phil,

Which trackdays do you normally use your bike at here in the UK? As most noisy days I've seen are set at 105 dbs and quiet days are 95 dbs so if your getting away with noisy days with the UK track day organisers you should be ok! I believe you can buy a noise tester from maplins if you wanted to test it yourself!

I will be at Rockingham this year for both days doing L2 and 3 on my cbr600rr!