Twist 2 Dvd

Keith came up to the GP with a hot-off-the-press trailer for the Twist 2 DVD. (Over a year in the making).

I'm biased, and with that established, its COOL! I liked the shots on the NO B/S bike when the rider can't get it back on the track and puts it in the dirt.

We started taking pre-orders at the GP, it will ship in 4-6 weeks.

Keith came up to the GP with a hot-off-the-press trailer for the Twist 2 DVD. (Over a year in the making).

I'm biased, and with that established, its COOL! I liked the shots on the NO B/S bike when the rider can't get it back on the track and puts it in the dirt.

We started taking pre-orders at the GP, it will ship in 4-6 weeks.

HURRAYY!! Can't wait to see the DVD. Can you post the trailer online here or on YouTube so we can see it?

when will it be available over here in the UK?

when will it be available over here in the UK?

I asked today, don't have an EXACT release date, I think it's another month or so away.

CF

Is there anywhere we can view the trailer online?

It goes without saying all of us here in Oz are really excited about this!

Rumored it was going to go onto You tube (the trailer), but don't think it's up yet.

I'll let you guys know the minute I know!

CF

Rumored it was going to go onto You tube (the trailer), but don't think it's up yet.

CF

On keiths recent visit to UK, he's shown the UK staff the DVD trailer, and it really does look exceptionally impressive. Some fantastic on board video of the points in TW2, it uses Virtual Reality compyter Graphics in some places, its very, very slick and a massive, (and I mean massive), step from what there has been before.

I understood, that this was probably going to be available August 09 sometime.

I'll be getting one (well two, as it's 2 DVD's apparently) for sure!

Bullet

CF

On keiths recent visit to UK, he's shown the UK staff the DVD trailer, and it really does look exceptionally impressive. Some fantastic on board video of the points in TW2, it uses Virtual Reality compyter Graphics in some places, its very, very slick and a massive, (and I mean massive), step from what there has been before.

Bullet

Hi Bullet,

Do you know if this dvd will be available directly from the CSS UK website when released!

I'm looking forward to it, I bet it will spark off a few interesting discussions on this site too!

CF

Bullet

Hi Bullet,

Do you know if this dvd will be available directly from the CSS UK website when released!

I'm looking forward to it, I bet it will spark off a few interesting discussions on this site too!

Hi Ace,

Yeah I think it definitely will, though you can expect US availability before it being here, though I do expect it August/September.

I have absolutely no doubt it will be very, very well recieved by anyone who rides a bike and wants to improve, it really was that impressive!

Bullet

• 3 weeks later...
Any word on the release date for the new Twist DVD?

I understand it's Mid September, and it's a parallel release in both US and Uk at the sametime as well. You can definitely pre-order it in the UK, and assume it's the same in US.

Bullet

I understand it's Mid September, and it's a parallel release in both US and Uk at the sametime as well. You can definitely pre-order it in the UK, and assume it's the same in US.

Bullet

Hi Bullet

Where in the uk can you pre-order the dvd from?

Bullet

Hi Bullet

Where in the uk can you pre-order the dvd from?

I think if you phone the office, and speak with Lynn, you can pre-order it. They were taking pre-orders at the last school we ran a couple of weeks back now, so I would be suprised if you couldn't do the same over the phone.

Bullet

I called the LA office, and was told there is no release date, but she thought it would be "in the next couple of weeks." No info on whether it can be pre-ordered. She said it will be posted for sale in the CSS store as soon as it became available.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...