Coderace School

I saw the coderace program and I was wondering if I could fit there.

I ride for 6 years now, the last year or so on a 93 CBR900RR :D and done a few riding course in Israel(where I live). those courses include most of the things you tech at the 4 levels.

except for the machines and I guess no as professionally as you :( though I never been to a real track or rode anywhere else then the public rode.

will I fit the program? will the program fit me?

Hi,

Code R.A.C.E is a brilliant School. We have run our first one here in the UK and had excellent results. Do you fit the bill? Well the R.A.C.E. bit stands for Race And Competition Experience so if you are looking for a stepping stomne to racing without the cost, want to know what it's going to be like or need to improve your racing skills then this is the kiddie for you!

All the best

Andy Ibbott

School Director (Europe)

• 4 weeks later...
and done a few riding course in Israel(where I live). those courses include most of the things you tech at the 4 levels.

Reverend,

I was wondering what courses were offered, and how you had been able to compare them to what is trained in the 4 levels (if you hadn't done them, or been on a track)?

Best,

CF