Change My Status

Hey Cobie,

It's Pete your Deputy. I see my status is "squid". Can we change that to Super Squid, or add my stars or something?

Best,

Hahah, I don't think anybody will mistake you for a squid if they see you ride Pete! They might get suspicious if they read your bio but I'm sure you don't do anything reckless on a motorcycle (like ride one) anymore right, LOL!

Hahah, I don't think anybody will mistake you for a squid if they see you ride Pete! They might get suspicious if they read your bio but I'm sure you don't do anything reckless on a motorcycle (like ride one) anymore right, LOL!

LW,

Dude, you don't really know Pete. Since we just now got him on the forum (we'll see how long he lasts), ask him what he did before he was a coach, what kind of riding did he do?

There is a way to show he's a coach, but the squid status--he's going to have to get some posts up here, just like the rest of us :)

CF

I'm in total agreement, just like we have to work on our homework Pete, you've got to put the hours and effort in here to get your status up. You don't get owt for nowt mate, you know that! ;)

Bullet

LW,

Dude, you don't really know Pete. Since we just now got him on the forum (we'll see how long he lasts), ask him what he did before he was a coach, what kind of riding did he do?

There is a way to show he's a coach, but the squid status--he's going to have to get some posts up here, just like the rest of us :)

CF

Yeah, I don't claim to really know Pete, but his bio does kinda admit that maybe he used to ride around with a mohawk on his helmet, hahahah... er, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Hey Cobie,

It's Pete your Deputy. I see my status is "squid". Can we change that to Super Squid, or add my stars or something?

Best,

Hey Pete!

Good to see you on here. The trick is to spend all your free time posting on the forum in between using your wipes :) See you next week man!

Cheers,

Sof

Wipes,

I tried that one on too (skipping the squid bit).

My request was similarly denied.

Look forward to reading your posts I guess :)

Wow. You sound pumped to be on the site I guess. Just start a post and "bump" it 50 more times.

LOL, "compulsive wiper", you are ruthless Stuman!

Thats really funny! :lol:

Perhaps you should ammed his name from wipes to "compulsive", that would be so much more funny.

Bullet

Leave it to Stuman to figure out how to get that done.

Now, "stuman" according to my understanding of the British rules on nicknames, is missing some of the key ingredients.

"Geek" would be too generic too. We'll have to work on this some.

CF

Leave it to Stuman to figure out how to get that done.

Now, "stuman" according to my understanding of the British rules on nicknames, is missing some of the key ingredients.

"Geek" would be too generic too. We'll have to work on this some.

CF

Thanks Stu, that is exactly what I was looking for. :unsure:

I can post some pretty strange things now and again, so you guys are in for a treat. Hopefully you'll find some of these gems now and again.

Just an FYI for you UK guys, I had a personal pack of wipes in my back pocket both days I was at Silverstone. Interestingly enough, so did Dylan. ;)

Just an FYI for you UK guys, I had a personal pack of wipes in my back pocket both days I was at Silverstone. Interestingly enough, so did Dylan. ;)

Now would you want to do that...? Are we brits unclean or something....? :lol:

Explain yourself young man..!

Bullet

Now would you want to do that...? Are we brits unclean or something....? :lol:

Explain yourself young man..!

Bullet

Well, it was workable when we went to Australia and had to piss on the walls in very unclean lavatories. Plus having those unclean body parts on a long flight can be a bit discomforting. ;)

Can you please stop pissing on our walls....by the way we all pee higher than you did!! :rolleyes:

I see.... Any tips for long flights?

Gday Pete all in good fun!! you could try staying up for the day before then sleep on the plane, stay up in the new country until night time and you should be fine.... it worked for me from here to london and here to LA and Canada eh or just get a bit tipsy and have a nice alcohol induced sleep....for the stinky bits have a pommy shower, shower in a can, deoderant bath, whatever you want to call it :D and your trusty wipes!!!

Dylan

I see.... Any tips for long flights?

Howdy Pete. Was good to see you on the weekend. My AUD$0.02: Get everything done before you get on the plane! Then watch lots of movies :) and sleep if you can without taking pills. Have those wipes close but make sure pack them in your hand luggage just in case. Yeah, the "troughs" are funny in the toilets. There just ain't no privacy there..