Keith Code Interviews

Hey there,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but there are FIVE short video interviews with Keith Code that have been recently added to the www.twistofthewristDVD.com website. The interviews are terrific, they have a lot of information about the making of the DVD (including clips from the movie and photos of the sets and locations), and some history about Keith and the school, and discussions of Keith's coaching techniques, etc. They are really interesting!

They are on:

www.twistofthewristDVD.com

One is on the Home page, two are on the "Making of" page, and two are on the "About the DVD" page.

They all say "On the Throttle" so you can probably find them on the On the Throttle site too.

Be warned - I was just going to watch a little bit of one, but I got hooked and watched all five in a row! :)

Hey there,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but there are FIVE short video interviews with Keith Code that have been recently added to the www.twistofthewristDVD.com website. The interviews are terrific, they have a lot of information about the making of the DVD (including clips from the movie and photos of the sets and locations), and some history about Keith and the school, and discussions of Keith's coaching techniques, etc. They are really interesting!

They are on:

www.twistofthewristDVD.com

One is on the Home page, two are on the "Making of" page, and two are on the "About the DVD" page.

They all say "On the Throttle" so you can probably find them on the On the Throttle site too.

Be warned - I was just going to watch a little bit of one, but I got hooked and watched all five in a row! :)

Great Hotdog, thanks for posting this.

CF

Hey HF,

I met you a couple weeks back with your husband I believe doing a track daZ day at the Streets of Willow. Hope to see you soon and I'll be cornerworking this weekend. Thanks for posting the info. I will have to check them out.

Cheers,

Sof

Hey HF,

I met you a couple weeks back with your husband I believe doing a track daZ day at the Streets of Willow. Hope to see you soon and I'll be cornerworking this weekend. Thanks for posting the info. I will have to check them out.

Cheers,

Sof

Yes, it was great to meet you and if you're working this weekend you will indeed seem me soon! I'll be there Sunday, and my husband will be there both days. Wheeee, I can hardly wait to get out there! :)

Yes, it was great to meet you and if you're working this weekend you will indeed seem me soon! I'll be there Sunday, and my husband will be there both days. Wheeee, I can hardly wait to get out there! :)

Great to meet you guys too! Will you be doing a school day? I'll be there both days at a yet to be determined corner :)

Does it say anything about when the DVD is being released?

Mine showed up at my house this weekend! It's fantastic, way beyond my expectations. I 've read and read the books and been to lots of schools but still got plenty of new information from the DVD. And it's entertaining enough that it's easy to watch straight through... which I did... but now I want to go back and watch it again because I know there is more to pick up from it. The animations are incredible, gives you a perspective you could never get from a book or from watching someone ride. After seeing the DVD I am astounded by the scope of the project, what an impressive undertaking, and what a spectacular result!

Great to meet you guys too! Will you be doing a school day? I'll be there both days at a yet to be determined corner :)

Cool, that's my FAVORITE corner!

Yes, I'll be taking Level 4 - not for the first time. :)

No matter how many times I come to CSS, I get just as excited every single time. It's a few minutes to 4pm and I am sitting here at my desk, watching the clock, feeling like a kid waiting to be let out of school for the summer!

Come say hi on Sunday - blue bike, really fast-looking. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...