Trackday Season 2011

Evening all,

Just booked up my first trackday outing of season, (No Limits) at Anglesey on Sun 24th April. Hope the rain stays off!!! but it is over the BH weekend so will proberbly need the waterproofs. Also considering doing one at end of February or March at either Oulton/Cadwell or Silverstone, will have to keep an eye on the weather leading up though.

Easty

I'd really like to do Angelsey at some point, but it's a fair old trek from Milton Keynes. Just waiting for a group-booking confirmation and then I should be all set to do level 1 of the Superbike School on Good Friday, then I want to do level 2 a month or two later. Only other track-based plans are to get to Cadwell at least once, although with a wedding to pay for in August, even that might be pushing it.

I'd really like to do Angelsey at some point, but it's a fair old trek from Milton Keynes. Just waiting for a group-booking confirmation and then I should be all set to do level 1 of the Superbike School on Good Friday, then I want to do level 2 a month or two later. Only other track-based plans are to get to Cadwell at least once, although with a wedding to pay for in August, even that might be pushing it.

Fair old trek from Milton Keynes, you should try driving from Aberdeen, lol!

• 2 months later...