My Css Testimonial.

So before attending this school I started hearing how basic the information taught in CSS is. I was told it's a basic course for beginner riders. Even an AMA pro-racer said this. When I watched these riders attend schools from Peris' to Pridmor's Star school to aztrackday's school, these riders were getting close 1:1 coaching without going through any levels. There was no structure, and the results were inconsistent. This weekend I attended CSS levels 3-4 and let me tell you, they can't be more wrong.

Level 3 is body position (BP), which I'm comfortable with. We were taught more advanced riding techniques, though. The hook turn, hip flick, I've never heard of these and probably never would have any other way. Some of this stuff is so great to know.

Then came level 4. It's run like all the other schools I've been watching, but once you get here you know what to do, what they're looking for and how to correct things while they remind you during your riding time. That's a huge difference from all the other schools. I had a problem that I was having a hard time diagnosing, and once we slowed things down, my coach road in front of me and gave me some arm signals. Instantly I was able to fix the problem and I was off because I knew exactly what he wanted. It was incredible. The other schools can't fix a problem by having a coach flap his arms and me knowing exactly what to correct and be able to go into the very next corner knowing what he wants to see. Next time I go I can work on whatever I want and the coach focuses on more things than one level at a time. I see nothing but improvement coming with hopefully some more great coaching coming my way.

I am now a firm believer that this school is easily the best you're going to find. It takes time getting through the levels, but the payoff is invaluable.

If any of you ever hear how basic Code's instruction is, tell them how ignorant of the school they really are. Just know one thing: they haven't attended the school and done the levels.

So before attending this school I started hearing how basic the information taught in CSS is. I was told it's a basic course for beginner riders. Even an AMA pro-racer said this. When I watched these riders attend schools from Peris' to Pridmor's Star school to aztrackday's school, these riders were getting close 1:1 coaching without going through any levels. There was no structure, and the results were inconsistent. This weekend I attended CSS levels 3-4 and let me tell you, they can't be more wrong.

Level 3 is body position (BP), which I'm comfortable with. We were taught more advanced riding techniques, though. The hook turn, hip flick, I've never heard of these and probably never would have any other way. Some of this stuff is so great to know.

Then came level 4. It's run like all the other schools I've been watching, but once you get here you know what to do, what they're looking for and how to correct things while they remind you during your riding time. That's a huge difference from all the other schools. I had a problem that I was having a hard time diagnosing, and once we slowed things down, my coach road in front of me and gave me some arm signals. Instantly I was able to fix the problem and I was off because I knew exactly what he wanted. It was incredible. The other schools can't fix a problem by having a coach flap his arms and me knowing exactly what to correct and be able to go into the very next corner knowing what he wants to see. Next time I go I can work on whatever I want and the coach focuses on more things than one level at a time. I see nothing but improvement coming with hopefully some more great coaching coming my way.

I am now a firm believer that this school is easily the best you're going to find. It takes time getting through the levels, but the payoff is invaluable.

If any of you ever hear how basic Code's instruction is, tell them how ignorant of the school they really are. Just know one thing: they haven't attended the school and done the levels.

Agreed!!

It is not BASIC, but it is the BASICS!!! The fundamental foundation of cornering safely, confidently, and at speed. And as you say, the coaches spot everything, diagnose and solve the problems you are having every time... If you are willing to listen, learn and apply the knowledge.

EASILY the best.

I hope to do Level 4, but for now, i will just work on the drills myself, every day, every ride... Everything I have learned in CSS I can apply to every ride, even on the road. (Yes even hip flick, even if it is just a very small movement so as not to attract unwanted attention from the pow pow!!)

If I mess up a corner, I can usually diagnose why myself, based on which CSS drill I was not applying... Whether it is throttle control, 2 step, 3 step, wide view, rider input, etc etc etc...

CSS certainly made vast improvements to my riding, my confidence, and my understanding of why and how things are done and their effects on the bike.

Oh Level 4!! Where art thou?!?!?!

Agreed!!

It is not BASIC, but it is the BASICS!!! The fundamental foundation of cornering safely, confidently, and at speed. And as you say, the coaches spot everything, diagnose and solve the problems you are having every time... If you are willing to listen, learn and apply the knowledge.

EASILY the best.

I hope to do Level 4, but for now, i will just work on the drills myself, every day, every ride... Everything I have learned in CSS I can apply to every ride, even on the road. (Yes even hip flick, even if it is just a very small movement so as not to attract unwanted attention from the pow pow!!)

If I mess up a corner, I can usually diagnose why myself, based on which CSS drill I was not applying... Whether it is throttle control, 2 step, 3 step, wide view, rider input, etc etc etc...

CSS certainly made vast improvements to my riding, my confidence, and my understanding of why and how things are done and their effects on the bike.

Oh Level 4!! Where art thou?!?!?!

oops sorry wrong button

but ditto - from a repeat student

if you have a brain and can use it ANYBODY will improve , a lot!!!!!!

Archived