2005 Schedule

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have one question about the cost of the school. How much would it cost me for both days of the school if I use the Kawi's provided. Keep in mind that I do not have lots of money but I would like to take the course. I think that I should use the ZX 6's rather than my zx 10 for the class but I was a little unsure about how much I would have to pay out. Also would I get any bennefit in taking just a one day class. Thanks for any answer that are provided.

I have one question about the cost of the school.

How much would it cost me for both days of the school if I use the Kawi's provided.

Also would I get any bennefit in taking just a one day class.

That is two questions :D

At most tracks its $395 a day if you ride your bike or $595 if you ride ours. So for two days it would be $790 on your bike or $1190 on ours.

You would absolutely get a great deal of benefit from taking a one day class. Most people learn more in one day with us then they do in years of riding on their own.

Bigheadj,

The benefit I have received in taking two days in succession (beyond simple continuity of the training) is that on day 2, I feel like I "know" the track. With that familarity, I can concentrate on the next Level of drills with the previous day's training still freshly integrated into my riding vocabulary. The distraction of getting re-orientated to a specific track (or another track when I have taken class at different venues) is not part of the day 2 equation and that is a BIG deal (to me).

The benefit of two successive days is huge but there is a catch...you need to be in good physical shape to maximize the value. If you're not in shape, you will be too fatigued to take advantage of the training mid way through the second day. DAMHIK.

Kevin