Dear All,

First off, thanks for all that sent me (and Kevin) alerts to the forum status.

There are a few technical issues which I'm still learning (shouldn't happen again, that's the learning part) coupled by the fact I was out for 4 days at the track with no real computer access. Then our head moderator wasn't able to reach our tech genius (she really is) who was out and then sick, so she was off line too...That was our perfect storm!

Sorry for all the sleepless nights, wet hankerchiefs, and extra counseling needed for your FWS (forum withdrawal symptoms). The solution and remedy to your problem is....POST MORE AND MORE OFTEN to make up!

Best,

CF

Thanks for the update Cobie. Please give our thanks to everyone who helps keep the forum going!

Best,

Carey

I guess I'm blind or ignorant, but I cannot find the place to click to get to the first unread message in a topic anymore. I can go to the first post or last post, but in a long thread where several new messages have been added, it's nice to go directly to the top of those.

Glad to see you guys are back up and running, and thumbs up to the spiffy new look.

I guess I'm blind or ignorant, but I cannot find the place to click to get to the first unread message in a topic anymore. I can go to the first post or last post, but in a long thread where several new messages have been added, it's nice to go directly to the top of those.

Dunno is this is exactly what your looking for, but clicking the time and date still takes you to the last post in a thread / forum section

I guess I'm blind or ignorant, but I cannot find the place to click to get to the first unread message in a topic anymore.

Eirik, if I click on the circle/star left of the Subject, I get sent to my first unread post in that thread. Let me know if this works for you too.

• 1 month later...

The user profile part still looks to be broken to me - a lot of garbage characters (parts of what should have been an image?) are dumped at the top of the pages, and I cannot navigate to the password management page :(