Downloaded Twist Kindle Edition Today!

I downloaded A Twist of the Wrist, Kindle edition, from Amazon today. Now I can read it on my iPhone, hurray! I was pleasantly surprised by how good it looks in electronic format - it's very clean and easy to read, and now I can highlight stuff and best of all I can search the text!!!

I was really hoping the search function would work, and it works like a charm, I tried searching 'chicane' and it instantly returned all the places that word appears. Awesome. :)

Hmmm...didn't think about that search function, THAT might be worth it alone! I'm more old school, I actually read stuff that has paper in it, weird I know.

I can hear your gears turning Hottie, try and muzzle your self!

CF

Hmmm...didn't think about that search function, THAT might be worth it alone! I'm more old school, I actually read stuff that has paper in it, weird I know.

I can hear your gears turning Hottie, try and muzzle your self!

CF

So, how ARE things in the Dark Ages? :)

Any New Years resolutions? Going to try following the Superbike School on Twitter this year?

As I recall, you were going to show me how, quit slacking and get me filled in!

OK I am here to help. :)

For anyone who isn't aware of this - the California Superbike School is on Twitter! It's fun to follow because there are great short tidbits of riding technology, updates on what the staff is up to, and great photos of tracks, staff and students, plus student & coach racing successes!

To just read the Tweets, you can go to the school's website www.superbikeschool.com, the Tweets show in a box in the bottom middle of the Home screen. If you click Join the Conversation, you can see a list of Tweets on a larger screen. This all works WITHOUT a Twitter account.

If you want to sign up to receive the Tweets as they are posted, via email or text message, you have to create a Twitter account - go to www.Twitter.com and sign up, it is easy and free and doesn't ask for much information (I think just name, email address, login name and password).

Once you have the account, you can choose to FOLLOW the Superbike School - Click Join the Conversation at the bottom of the CSS homepage, or you can just type this in your browser: twitter.com/superbikeschool and there will be a place to sign up. Then you'll be able to choose your preferred delivery method, email or text message, and voila, you will start getting the Tweets.

If you only follow the Superbike School, you will only get Tweets from the Superbike School - and those are only occasional, max 3-4 times a week and usually less than that. I have not gotten any junk mail or solicitations AFAIK as a result of signing up for Twitter (I HATE getting put on mailing lists) and as I mentioned before, it is free.

C'mon Cobie, go for it. :)

• 4 weeks later...