Corner Workers Needed For Streets In March

Hi All,

Your friendly neighborhood Course Control here.

We are a little shy right now for the first set of schools at Streets later this month.

We are looking for volunteers to come out and help us put on the school by watching the students on the track in the turns and getting some free track time too.

Schools:

March 25th

March 26th

March 27th

and

March 28th

If you are interested in coming out any of those days please email me ASAP.

trevor@superbikeschool.com

The way it works is:

Watch corners for 2 sessions ride 1 session, repeat.

Pretty simple right?!

Hope to see you out there.

Trevor

It's great for us to have former students doing this, as they are better educated at what to look for, and how the day works. As for track time, doesn't get cheaper than...FREE!

Hope some of you can make it up, let us know if you can. BTW, this is the norm at our schools, we have c/workers at all of them.

Best,

CF

As a Habitual Offender I HIGHLY recommend becoming a Corner Worker for the school. Not only is it a FREE TRACK DAY , but its run with the precision and safety you only get with C.S.S. and as they do require corner workers to maintain the same format as the students, IE no brakes and 1 gear in the morning progressing on towards full gears full brakes in the afternoon, it's a great opportunity to go back over drills from a school day on your own.

and while Trevor didn't mention it, there is a Super Secret Bonus Round .....

Tyler

• 2 weeks later...

When y'all come out to Miller Motorsports park I'd be more than happy to come work some corners!! Let me know on here or at thomasdark AT gmail DOT com

... sweet.

td

Done and done. Thanks again Hotfoot... you're all over my posts today with good advice.

• 1 year later...

Hey Tunnel,

We are having a shortage, which I found astonishing...free track time!

The best person to contact would be trevor@superbikeschool.com

Best,

Cobie

Not to contradict the head guy around here but

The best person to contact about this is most likely Lead@socalcornerworkers.com

and you can head on over to http://www.socalcornerworkers.com and sign up there, the application is under the "Contact Us" drop down.

You can view the posted corner working dates and availability there as well

and yes we do have a bizarre shortage of corner workers, we really don't understand why its hard to find responsable people who want free track time

if you have any other questions feel free to shoot me a PM

Tyler

Not to contradict the head guy around here but

The best person to contact about this is most likely Lead@socalcornerworkers.com

and you can head on over to http://www.socalcornerworkers.com and sign up there, the application is under the "Contact Us" drop down.

You can view the posted corner working dates and availability there as well

and yes we do have a bizarre shortage of corner workers, we really don't understand why its hard to find responsable people who want free track time

if you have any other questions feel free to shoot me a PM

Tyler

That link covers Vegas and Willows, but what about the other tracks on the calender?

I filled out the app anyways, and the 6 days, yes one of them is full with a stand by already, in a row at Willows looks appealling in itself, but it is still a 2000 mile one way hike to get there. I would much prefer something closer.

You're correct, that website only staffs the schools at Willow Springs and Las Vegas, the school does use corner workers at all of the tracks they visit, I'm only familiar with the group here in SoCal, For information on corner working at a CSS location closer to you Trevor would be the best person to contact at trevor@superbikeschool.com, I'm pretty sure theres someone on here that cornerworks at NJMP, I cant remember who atm tho.

Tyler