Etechphoto

anyone know what happened to the etechphoto website, or where they are posting their pictures of track events. I did pocono school, and they were there taking pictures, but something has happened to etechphoto.com website. I also tried emailing them, but got no response.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
I just got their info from Pebble at CSS, thanks Pebble! It's (410) 522 9254, Bob or Brad and etechphoto@usa.net. No luck with the phone call though.

It appears that the website is still not working??? But the number on my order form is different than the one madmanu posted. Probably a typo. The number I have is 410-552-9254.

I just got their info from Pebble at CSS, thanks Pebble! It's (410) 522 9254, Bob or Brad and etechphoto@usa.net. No luck with the phone call though.

It appears that the website is still not working??? But the number on my order form is different than the one madmanu posted. Probably a typo. The number I have is 410-552-9254.

That number should get you right to Bob, he's our E-tech man.

Let me know if any problems reaching him.

Best,

Cobie

• 2 months later...

That number should get you right to Bob, he's our E-tech man.

Let me know if any problems reaching him.

Best,

Cobie

Hey Cobie,

I have tried calling them a number of times today and all I get is a busy signal. In fact I just called (12:40 am EDT) and it's still busy. That can't be right. What should I do next? It sounds like email isn't a great approach either.

Thanks for the help. It is appreciated.

Steve

Steve,

Just got back, checked this e-mail. I called and Bob's phone is working now. Since it is his cell, I'm guessing is he had some coverage or other issues.

Let me know if any problems.

Best,

Cobie