The trucks are packing up and leaving tomorrow for our spring East Coast trip. Whitney just told me that we got a number of last minute cancellations for what is arguably the staff favorite track--VIR, North Course.

If you get interested, just call Whitney in the office: 800-530-3350, or registration@superbikeschool.com.

Hope to see you there!

Best,

Cobie

ps: Keith will be there too. I know most of you just want to come and say hello to me, but some might like to visit with The Man, I realize.

VIR is a great track. We are fortunate enough to have 3 tracks all 2.5 hours or less from Richmond and VIR is my favorite. The north course is very technical (great for cornering dirlls) and has some really fun elevation changes.

On the attached map the North Course starts on the right, runs clockwise, and cuts across the middle (across the 430 and 480 ft elevations).

I'll be there on the 13th and 14th with a few other repeat offenders. I'll be in a khaki Wrangler so stop by and say hi.

Best,

Carey

VIR Elevations a.bmp

Ah, I miss VIR. Maybe next year I can work it in. My consolation is I get NOLA almost every month, and CSS will be here in just 2 1/2 weeks for a 2-day :D

Nice. I would like to get to NOLA one day. It looks like a lot of fun.