Reverse Slip & Slide

As topic states. What brand would you recommend for a reverse slip & slide? Will there be any grippy area to help with locking the body to the tank or is it just a ###### shoot with all of them?

Thanks,

Jeff

Edit: I didn't think that c r a p would get nailed.

Are you asking for recommendations about products like Stomp Grip or Tech Spec to help you lock on the tank? If so, I prefer Tech Spec; others prefer Stomp Grip. Tech Spec generally is a bit softer and not as aggressive and hard edged as Stomp Grip. It really is just a personal preference; either will help you lock on the tank. There may be other brands but those two are the most dominant from what I've seen.

Or hit your local Harbor Freight and ask for "Self-Adhesive Rubber Safety Step Tread". $2.79 for a 4" x 17" piece. 10% of the price of purpose made products if you're into the DIY sort of thing.

Cobie knows the answer.

Cobie knows ALL the answers!!

That is for sure :D

Oh stop kissing up to the head master! :) How's life in New Orleans treating you? I'm PCS'ing to the DC/metro area in July and will be doing track days at Thunderbolt and VIR. Let me know if you will be around the neighborhood.

Aloha,

Majdi El-Ahwal

Cobie knows the answer.

Cobie knows ALL the answers!!

That is for sure :D

Oh stop kissing up to the head master! :)

Aloha,

Majdi El-Ahwal

Your just jealous cause we beat you to it. :lol:

I guess I'll let the cat out of the bag seeing as though the cat has the head masters proverbial tongue and he's not answering. I recon he is busy with all his minions and students atm.

I'm looking for an over the leathers rain suit.

Suggestions?

Thanks

Jeff