Mugello Moto Gp

I don't know how many saw this race (or will see it soon) but OMG! The last half of the race was the most intensive racing for the win I can remember seeing in a long long time and the first half was awesome on it's own.

Rainman

Where's THAT Lorenzo been for the past 5 races? He won a lot of races last year but we haven't seen that JLo since he was swapping paint with Rossi a few years ago. The other thing that was really great about this duel is that it was all very clean and proper. Wow what a race! When you take in to account that the Ducatis are getting sorted out bit by bit and both factory Yamahas are now brining their A game and Pedrosa still lurking there just on/off the podium - I can't wait now to see how the rest of the season unfolds!

While watching a rider who one day may be mentioned in the same breath as Ago and Vale is literally history in the making, it can get a bit boring watching him clear off into the distance like everyone else is running on 3 cylinders. It was really exciting watching him fight it out last weekend. Now if Rossi can continue his improvement maybe we can see a few 3 way battles. Wouldn’t that be a treat...

And speaking of Rossi, I loved his quote:

"This is my 300th GP, so I'm in the middle of my career, another 300 before the end!"

Love him or hate him, he's entertaining.