Vir Next Week?

I'll be there doing the same as you are. Name is Brian - staying in the Pit Lane suites with my buddy Rob who is doing Levels 2 and 3. See you Monday!

Nice! You riding their bikes or your own? I see you have a couple other BMWs in your sig. I'll be on the red Ducati 999, my name is Scott. I hope we don't get rained on -- 999s are notoriously finicky in the rain electronically!

Not going to be able to make it this year. Just bought the bike on Fathers day weekend and have spent any extra $$ I had on crash protection. Mabe in Ma of 2015.....

Sorry to hear that. But when there's a will there's a way they always say. Trust me the school is worth waiting for. :)

I hope we don't get rained on -- 999s are notoriously finicky in the rain electronically!

And here I thought I was the only Italian bike owner that hated getting his baby wet.

I'm even afraid to wash my MV and use silicone cleaner and microfiber towels to keep her clean unless she gets REALLY dirty. :)

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...