2015 Schedule?

Hey everyone,

I have made my mind up that I will be doing Level I and Level II this upcoming year. I'm from the LA area so Willow is my closest bet... Hoping you guys offer something early in the year. Any idea on when the 2015 schedule will be coming out??

I'm already freaking pumped!

Hi All,

There are still some dates finalizing, so should be about 2 weeks from now, that is normally when we try and release before Thanksgiving.

CF

• 2 weeks later...

A question about camps in the fall - how soon do they tend to fill up? I'm going to do some additional classes in the fall but not sure yet if I'll do another CSS camp or Code RACE. Just wondering when I should jump on the reservation for fall ops.

CodeRace fills up really early.

A question about camps in the fall - how soon do they tend to fill up? I'm going to do some additional classes in the fall but not sure yet if I'll do another CSS camp or Code RACE. Just wondering when I should jump on the reservation for fall ops.

Thanks! When it fills up do they sometimes add additional dates? This past year they offered a Code RACE in NJ which would be a lot closer for me and I thought I remembered some additional dates popping up on the schedule later in the year but maybe that was for the CSS camp/classes.

Thanks! When it fills up do they sometimes add additional dates? This past year they offered a Code RACE in NJ which would be a lot closer for me and I thought I remembered some additional dates popping up on the schedule later in the year but maybe that was for the CSS camp/classes.

That does occasionally happen, but I'm not sure how predictable that will be. I think sometimes the racetracks have additional date open up and they contact the school. You could try calling the office to see if there is any plan for a NJ CodeRace. You can also check with the office to see if you can reserve a spot in CodeRace now, but possibly switch to another location if it occurs or to a 2 day camp - they can tell you if that is possible and how much advance notice they would need of a change.

Hehe....any other " Bucket List " tracks?

CoTA for me in addition to Laguna Seca. I went to the Barber museum last summer but didn't get on the track. I'm really looking forward to getting back there for the CSS camp. The place looks pristine with vast areas of kitty litter and some interesting elevation changes. And one of these days, I hope to get some time on the Nurburgring long course before it goes away.