2015 S1000Rr

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the best way of course. Those forged wheels are quite amazing. Not as light as the ones I have on my "old" RR but still amazing.

I think you probably made the best decision. If you did not have a huge investment in the one you had the geometry changes in the new chassis alone is worth the price of admission. :)

Yeah, I'm finding this bike is so much nicer to ride and I don't have to spend endless time tweaking things to get it feeling right. Very glad I decided to make the jump. And a good chunk of my mods still fit the new bike so I can bring them with me.

Awesome! Congrats! I sat through a Nate Kern presentation over the weekend about the features of the new bike and it was really something hearing him talk about the geometry and chassis changes and how much he likes the changes. The electronics are incredible, too, of course. The bike is very accommodating and pleasant to ride.

That's true too. I'm actually quite surprised at the number of things that are backwards compatible with the new bike.

I'm trying very hard to stay away from the 2015's. I know I'll want one. I don't need 3 RR's. :)

Sure you do, then you can start renting them out to people like me :D

Now that's an idea. I would need a bigger trailer and a mechanic and lots of insurance. Eh. That sounds like a lot of work. :)

Having an extra is always nice for loaning out to friends. Also useful for creating new RR owners.

11165120_902946193077140_536326003401559