Hello Everyone

Hey Everybody,

My name is Connor aka. Moto34. I coach for the school here in U.S. In early 2013 I got hired on as Course Control Assistant (Helping maintain safety and control on the racetrack during the school days). Later that year I began my coach training and haven't missed a school day since. I am currently a Class II (Certified Coach). Along with coaching I drive one of the schools' big rigs to the different racetracks around the country. As if that didn't keep me busy enough, I've now begun helping out with some Admin duties here on the forum. Many of the members here have been involved with the school and this forum long before my time, I am excited to become involved with our on-line community and help out all I can!

Cheers!

Moto34

Connor;

As a corner worker at NJMP for the last five years or so, I was usually assigned to the garage with Will. With refueling the fleet coupled with taking Bob's truck into Millville for gas or repairing the School's bikes whenever they needed repairs or changing tires between sessions, track time was a precious commodity for me. I always appreciated the help that you and Trevor provided me as my track time was always limited. Now that you're up here I can offer you my thanks directly and Welcome to the Forum.

Rainman

Connor;

As a corner worker at NJMP for the last five years or so, I was usually assigned to the garage with Will. With refueling the fleet coupled with taking Bob's truck into Millville for gas or repairing the School's bikes whenever they needed repairs or changing tires between sessions, track time was a precious commodity for me. I always appreciated the help that you and Trevor provided me as my track time was always limited. Now that you're up here I can offer you my thanks directly and Welcome to the Forum.

Rainman

Kevin,

You've earned every bit of track time you've received. The cornerworkers and mechanics helpers are an integral part of the school, not only to keep everyone safe but to also keep things running smoothly. Our appreciation is mutual B) Thanks for having me.

Moto34

Hey Connor,

Welcome to the forum. Glad to see you here.

As a repeat offender student I have to say I'm always amazed at the dedication you guys have and the efficiency in which things get run on school days. Not having to worry about fuel in the bike or the condition of the tires is amazing for helping us focus 100% on just the learning. Look forward to seeing you guys at Barber this 2016 season hopefully.

Hey Connor,

Welcome to the forum. Glad to see you here.

As a repeat offender student I have to say I'm always amazed at the dedication you guys have and the efficiency in which things get run on school days. Not having to worry about fuel in the bike or the condition of the tires is amazing for helping us focus 100% on just the learning. Look forward to seeing you guys at Barber this 2016 season hopefully.

rchase,

Its easy to stay dedicated while working with such an awesome group of people. The school is definitely a well oiled machine.

Hope to see you at Barber!

Hey Connor, thanks for coaching me for Level 3 at VIR last year. I leaned a lot and had crazy fun doing it.

Bashir

Bashir!

Hope all is well, I had fun burning laps with you at VIR!