New Member From Ct ! Hello Bike Enthusiasts !

Willsportbike

Hello all:

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. Name's Will and I started riding in 1980, rode for about 3 years before giving it up until 2004 when I got back in the saddle. Well....you know what they say, a biker will always be a biker so here I am.

Since 2004, I've owned and sold about 7 sport bikes. I've ridden probably over 175,000 miles since 2004. Ridden on the track about 3-4 times some years ago but never had any formal track training, I've read the KC books, others books but never any training except the MSS so I knew something else was missing so decided to enroll in the 2-day CSS camp.

I hope I'm not the oldest student there...lol only kidding. I'm sure there are plenty of mature responsible folks that in the same boat as me. In spite of the years and miles of riding experience, I decided to enroll in the 2-day camp with a total open mind to learn as much as possible.

There are things i.e. I'm sure the coaches will point out bad habits and correct those mistakes so I can become even a better rider. I'm sure you guys know that there are plenty of track schools but ultimately decided to enroll in the CSS because of their years of experience and overwhelming positive feedback I've read.

post-26071-0-52448700-1464740426_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. Good to know it'll be worth it. I just hope it doesn't rain. :( I heard the they still proceed but who wants to ride especially 'train' in the wet? :rolleyes:

Training in the wet is a free lesson in being smooooooth on the controls.

Thanks. Good to know it'll be worth it. I just hope it doesn't rain. :( I heard the they still proceed but who wants to ride especially 'train' in the wet? :rolleyes:

We had a few stray showers first dayand on second day early morning track was damp from overnight rain but really did not cause any issues.

Training in the wet is a free lesson in being smooooooth on the controls.

True, but I'd rather do the training on my time and on my bike. :)

We had a few stray showers first dayand on second day early morning track was damp from overnight rain but really did not cause any issues.

Yeah I guess be ready for anything because the month of August tends to be an unpredictable month for weather.