Agvsport One-Piece Track Suit Model?

I borrowed the AGVsport one piece grey leather track suit at the CSS 2-day camp but can't recall the model name of the suit. Does anyone here know the model name of the AGVsport one piece suits the students' use? I'm interested in purchasing one but don't know the name of the actual model.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

I borrowed the AGVsport one piece grey leather track suit at the CSS 2-day camp but can't recall the model name of the suit. Does anyone here know the model name of the AGVsport one piece suits the students' use? I'm interested in purchasing one but don't know the name of the actual model.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

A student in this thread:

http://forums.superbikeschool.com/index.php?showtopic=4518

mentions that the Podium is the model/style the school uses, and he posted a picture and they do look like the same model, might want to take a look at that thread.

I tried using the school's discounted coupon to purchase an AGVsport suit at Motonation but it never happened. Unfortunately Motonation's customer service is quite irresponsible. I ordered a one piece suit but never received an answer to my email nor a return phone call from them. I'd heard there were in the process of moving but I think customer service requires that you at least respond to the customer and not have them waiting indefinitely?

Their currently leather (1 piece) suits are limited so they didn't have my 1st choice. Anyway, since they never responded to my phone call, I went ahead and purchased a one-piece AGV suit from Sportbike Track Gear. Ironically, I was able to buy it from the 'Closeout Deals' so got it for even less than what Motonation had it priced.

Needless to say, I came out a winner because of the super duper deal for such a great suit! Well I guess it's Motonations' loss of my business. Hope others don't have the same outcome I did.

I tried using the school's discounted coupon to purchase an AGVsport suit at Motonation but it never happened. Unfortunately Motonation's customer service is quite irresponsible. I ordered a one piece suit but never received an answer to my email nor a return phone call from them. I'd heard there were in the process of moving but I think customer service requires that you at least respond to the customer and not have them waiting indefinitely?

Their currently leather (1 piece) suits are limited so they didn't have my 1st choice. Anyway, since they never responded to my phone call, I went ahead and purchased a one-piece AGV suit from Sportbike Track Gear. Ironically, I was able to buy it from the 'Closeout Deals' so got it for even less than what Motonation had it priced.

Needless to say, I came out a winner because of the super duper deal for such a great suit! Well I guess it's Motonations' loss of my business. Hope others don't have the same outcome I did.

Wow, mine was a very pleasant experience. Here is contact I used:

Eric Rios

-Rider Support

Motonation - Ciclista America

Ph. (619) 401-4100 x117 | Fx. (619) 401-4108

10225 Prospect Ave., Santee CA 92071

IMG_0520.jpg