Low Back Pain

ducatmh

Quick question regarding low back pain and body position. This seems to be something that I occasionally experience at the track. If it comes on it usually happens a little later in the day after I have run a few sessions and more frequently if I stay out there a full 30 minute session. has anybody made a connection between a particular error that is typically the culprit for this? Hips not rotated correctly, chest not turned into the turn, inside shoulder not low enough, etc...?

Quick question regarding low back pain and body position. This seems to be something that I occasionally experience at the track. If it comes on it usually happens a little later in the day after I have run a few sessions and more frequently if I stay out there a full 30 minute session. has anybody made a connection between a particular error that is typically the culprit for this? Hips not rotated correctly, chest not turned into the turn, inside shoulder not low enough, etc...?

Yes......

Ready.......?

Not drinking enough water!

FTW!

Yes......

Ready.......?

Not drinking enough water!

FTW!

LOL! Definitely not what I would have come up with, but you may be onto something especially since it's not 'every time' I hit the track.