Winter Projects, Stuff To Do...live Chat?

Over the winter we are not riding as much :( So, how can we get our fix? I'm open to ideas, but one was is there any interest in a live chat session with a coach or coaches? Most have access to any question with a reasonable response, so maybe not a big deal.

Getting other industry experts on board for a live chat is another idea, for leathers, tires, helmets, etc.

Let us know, and if there are other ideas you have that you'd like to ask/wonder about.

I'm going to be in town till Sunday, then off to Taiwan, not as much access there, back Dec 7, so this would be after that.

Best,

Cobie

PS: lurkers, good time to chime in.

• 3 weeks later...

Over the winter we are not riding as much :( So, how can we get our fix? I'm open to ideas, but one was is there any interest in a live chat session with a coach or coaches? Most have access to any question with a reasonable response, so maybe not a big deal.

Getting other industry experts on board for a live chat is another idea, for leathers, tires, helmets, etc.

Let us know, and if there are other ideas you have that you'd like to ask/wonder about.

I'm going to be in town till Sunday, then off to Taiwan, not as much access there, back Dec 7, so this would be after that.

Best,

Cobie

PS: lurkers, good time to chime in.

I use winter to try and get me (body) and bike ready for next season (at 57 going on 58 sometimes body takes more work than bike!).

I like the live chats idea. Tires (choice, setup etc) would be great as I think their secrets are a mystery to many yet a key piece of the puzzle.

Having some experts chat on bike setup would be good. Other areas I would like are brakes (not only what components but what type of feel should you be looking for or what the top guys look for), and suspension.

Hi Dave,

Not much interest besides you and me Dave, so on to plan "B" (not yet sure what that might be yet :).

CF

Well, plan B could be you and me have a nice chat with Valentino Rossi on those subjects, I'd go for that! :rolleyes:

But open to all options as well.

Hi Cobie,

I've been pretty quiet partly because I'm commuting doing a weekly commute (by air) these weeks. Plenty of time going into work, and not enough play.

But it's the right time of the year to have it like that. The bikes don't like the salt on the roads.

/Kai

The only salt on our roads will be if someone drops a salt shaker out the window.

We've got trucks driving around with big salt shaker mounted on the back

Damien,

Didn't seem to be of top interest to that many, and maybe that is just part of how a forum works...get to it when you can. If you have any question/areas, bring them up and I'll see about getting you some information.

CF