Fast Bike Magazine Article Reprint

Keith Code

• 3 years later...

Morning / Afternoon!

I'm not able to download the PDF, any ideas why? It seems that I don't have sufficient permissions despite being logged in?

Many thanks!

Chris

Fair point bpez, that's the problem with the internet these days - all content looks new! :rolleyes:

I was able to download and then open it. I double clicked on the PDF, asked to save it to my desktop, and then opened it from there.

C

bummer, not workin for me

Titus,

If you don't get it sorted quickly, let me know and I'll e-mail it to you. But, I'm only going to be in the office part day today, so don't wait too long (in fact, if you want it, just e-mail me and I'll get it to you: cobie@superbikeschool.com).

Best,

CF

Well I tried again and got, "Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.".

I've a feeling it's post dependant, i.e. you need to post at least X times in order to be able to download it?

Hope you don't mind Cobie, but I'm going to email you too. To avoid even more spam I would advise you edit your displayed email address to cobie 'at' such and such or something similar. Just a thought :)

Well I tried again and got, "Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.".

I've a feeling it's post dependant, i.e. you need to post at least X times in order to be able to download it?

Hope you don't mind Cobie, but I'm going to email you too. To avoid even more spam I would advise you edit your displayed email address to cobie 'at' such and such or something similar. Just a thought :)

Spam filter seems to be doing the job decently, but i'll remember that.

titus--if you need it, let me know I just sent it to chris.

Best,

CF

cobie"at" superbikeschools.com

• 1 month later...

Yeah -- i get the same thing and am definitely logged in... i'll email you too. Someone should try to repost the attachment or check permissions for downloading attachments (might be set to moderators only?)...

Thanks!

Yeah -- i get the same thing and am definitely logged in... i'll email you too. Someone should try to repost the attachment or check permissions for downloading attachments (might be set to moderators only?)...

Thanks!

No problem guys, I'll see if I can find out what is up, but anyone can shoot me a note and I'll send that reprint out.

Best,

Cobie at Superbikeschool.com

• 4 years later...