Hello From Serbia

• 2 weeks later...

No, I red the book(s) and went out and checked the late and deliberate turning point, quick turn, one steering input + roll-on. It works unlike what I was doing before. I don't know if there is a school somewhere near here. I live in Budapest, Hungary. It seems to me that this is it as far as fast/controlled riding is concerned. I mean the Code's way. So if you have the opportunity to do it don't hesitate!

Cheers!

Welcome to you both!

Not sure (have to get the map out) what's closest to you in Hungary, but the UK branch does a lot of schools all over Europe (and elsewhere), you could keep in touch with them. Here is there link (you can always get to it from our home page too): http://www.superbikeschool.co.uk/

Best,

Cobie

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome to you both!

Not sure (have to get the map out) what's closest to you in Hungary, but the UK branch does a lot of schools all over Europe (and elsewhere), you could keep in touch with them. Here is there link (you can always get to it from our home page too): http://www.superbikeschool.co.uk/

Best,

Cobie

Thank you,

there's one at Serres, Greece. It's not close to Hungary but it is to Serbia, where I'm from. They'll (...co.uk.) put the dates on the web site in couple of days. Can't wait!

Cheers

Nikola

Thank you,

there's one at Serres, Greece. It's not close to Hungary but it is to Serbia, where I'm from. They'll (...co.uk.) put the dates on the web site in couple of days. Can't wait!

Cheers

Nikola

Excellent, let us know how it goes after you do the school. :)

Best,

C