Magical Radiator Fluid

I had my EX-650 serviced, seals replaced, and waterpump rebuilt. I ran the bike about 2 weeks and one day I pulled it into my garage, parked it, and received a 200 ml bolus of radiator fluid that leaked onto the ground. I peeled the bike apart to look for the leak and found nothing. I tried to put water in the radiator to try and recreate the leak, and it was full. I've ran the bike and nothing is happening. No more leaking. I can't, for the life of me, figure where the radiator fluid came from. Anyone?

I had my EX-650 serviced, seals replaced, and waterpump rebuilt. I ran the bike about 2 weeks and one day I pulled it into my garage, parked it, and received a 200 ml bolus of radiator fluid that leaked onto the ground. I peeled the bike apart to look for the leak and found nothing. I tried to put water in the radiator to try and recreate the leak, and it was full. I've ran the bike and nothing is happening. No more leaking. I can't, for the life of me, figure where the radiator fluid came from. Anyone?

Sometimes if they overfill the coolant tank once the bike comes up to full temp it will expel the extra out of the overflow. Just keep an eye on the coolant level and make sure it's not leaking and you should be fine.

I have seen bikes also expel coolant out the overflow when it gets cold out which seems to defy logic.

When it gets hot it expands and pushes coolant into the recovery tank. As it cools and contracts it is suppose to draw that fluid back in. So essentially the level in the recovery tank will be higher when the engine has been run up to temperature and lower once it it back to room temperature

If you had it push a bunch and overflow the recovery tank and then when it cooled there was not any more in the tank than the radiator would accept back in, leaving the recovery tank empty, but enough was in there to refill the radiator?

or is there a small crack or leak in the recovery tank?

There is a thing called heat soak, the engine parts are much hotter than the water temp. When you shut the motor off there is spike in water temp that can cause " boil over". One thing i would look at is to make the sure the hose off the radiator neck is going to the bottom of the recovery tank? Other than that fill the recovery tank to the min level with the bike cold and see if anything drips out again.