Vir 2 Day ...

While I was going to try and list names, I know I would forget someone. So, to all the staff and coaches at last weeks 2 Day school; thanks for a great time, safe school, and wonderful experience. Things have sure changed in 30 years, and for the better!!!!!

I do want to thank my coach Ian for being patient with helping me knock of the rust and few bad habits!!!!

If anyone is on the fence, its a great investment and incredibly fun!

Thanks!!!!

While I was going to try and list names, I know I would forget someone. So, to all the staff and coaches at last weeks 2 Day school; thanks for a great time, safe school, and wonderful experience. Things have sure changed in 30 years, and for the better!!!!!

I do want to thank my coach Ian for being patient with helping me knock of the rust and few bad habits!!!!

Thanks!!!

Great having you, DLHamblin. I am always stoked to see a father and son attending the school together. My Dad was the one who introduced me some years ago.

I will pass this along to Ian.

Cheers!

Thanks!!!

Great having you, DLHamblin. I am always stoked to see a father and son attending the school together. My Dad was the one who introduced me some years ago.

I will pass this along to Ian.

Cheers!

Thanks!