Set Body Position Then Downshift?

Menace

Hey everybody! I was wondering when setting up for a corner, should I set my body position first, then start to downshift, or brake and downshift then set my body position.

Im thinking i should set my bp then downshift and brake so I wont be as busy right before cornering.

Any help and input would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Definitely not. I used to brake and downshift then set up for my turn, but i realized i rushed my body positioning and sometimes i didnt set up properly because i was too rushed. Ive tried to shift my butt over first for a right turn but the downshifting and brsking felt a bit awkward as i am used to downshifting and braking with the butt on the seat. Itll just take time to get used to it.

Definitely not. I used to brake and downshift then set up for my turn, but i realized i rushed my body positioning and sometimes i didnt set up properly because i was too rushed. Ive tried to shift my butt over first for a right turn but the downshifting and brsking felt a bit awkward as i am used to downshifting and braking with the butt on the seat. Itll just take time to get used to it.

Sounds like you have this figured out. :)