Photos Of Ourselves...

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We kicked off our track season on 3/30 and 3/31 at VIR and I got my pictures in yesterday. I'm slowly working on getting my old bones off the side of that bike. I think that will be a focus in my level 4's in May.

It was a fun weekend (even with the rain on Sunday morning). And it was great to be at the track with friends again (it felt like a long winter). One of the things CSS provided me (in addition to world class training) is a whole new circle of friends. My core track day crew is made up of people I met at CSS so don't miss out on the opportunity to add some new friends when you are at the track

post-16961-0-34494600-1365506618_thumb.jpg

post-16961-0-96866700-1365506667_thumb.jpg

post-16961-0-33865000-1365506676_thumb.jpg

post-16961-0-12899100-1365506683_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Finished levels 1 & 2 at Streets of Willow (april 21 & 22 - 2014) - Special shout out and thanks to the staff at Superbike school, they run a well oiled machine. Also want to give a shout out to my instructor James and they other track instructors who helped me during the course. You all rock! Can't wait to come back for next levels.

I had gone riding the weekend before and then the weekend following my class. I felt completely different on my bike the weekend after and was stoked to be riding again. Granted my bike was no beast like the BMW's, but I felt I was able to realize more of its potential. I still have more to learn and practice, but I feel i'm on a healthy path.

Here is a before and after Superbike School pic of me on my bike coming around the big hairpin 'Snake' on Mulholland. Sorry for the watermark, I've bought many pics from the Rockstore photos guy and will be buying more later.

bikepics-2664092-full.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Nice 4erramses!

Since I am here I guess I will give an update since my lvl 1 that is not the normal lean angle, drag knee photo.

Coaches don't share what they do on camera very often. Who can guess the hand signal? :P

Throttle roll-on :)

Lol, friends had some fun with this photo, here are some of the comments/captions;

Damn head lice... God this itches!!!!!!

knock wood

7 or 11... c'mon, baby needs a new pair of shoes..... (rattle rattle)

Did i put the the oil cap back on ... let me think a second

One guy said he was gunna photoshop a shake weight in my hand. lol

We all had a good laugh when I posted this one.

14acvar.jpg

Wrong. It says "I'm mad, watch me smash the windscreen".

:D

Oh, right Eirik. It's Cal Crutchlow's trademarked "I've been taken out by my teammate in my home race" sign :D :D :D