Uploading Avitar?

Can't seem to upload an avatar for my account. I select the local picture to upload, it seems to do so but I never get it and it still does not show on my posts. Are we restricted from it or am I doing something wrong??

DLH;

It might be too big; there is a limit to the size of the image that can be used here.

Kevin

Ok, thats a thought; will shrink it and see.

Hmm, still didn't work. Even saved Kevin's and tried and no luck. Maybe being a "newbie" I am restricted.

You aren't restricted. Have you tried using the "Gravitar" option?

Hmm, still didn't work. Even saved Kevin's and tried and no luck. Maybe being a "newbie" I am restricted.

You aren't restricted. Have you tried using the "Gravitar" option?

Will try now!

Gavitar took. Will take a better picture to use tonight. One I had here was when bike was new, has changed a lot since then. Thanks for help!

Hey Moto34, your picture is in black and white...is that a style point? I mean, look at my cool picture...oh wait, it's old and lame--have a new one for me?

Gavitar took. Will take a better picture to use tonight. One I had here was when bike was new, has changed a lot since then. Thanks for help!

Sweet ride!

Yes, I call it my planned mid life crisis :)