Laguna Or Infineon Or Streets Of Willow

Hi all,

I'm on honeymoon this year in May (8th to 23rd), planning to fly into San Francisco and drive around that area and down to LA and San Diego where we fly home from.

Can anyone give me any info on trackday companies who also hire bikes at Laguna, Infineon or Streets of Willow please?

Ive tried general internet searches and also looking on the circuit's website but there is not a great amount of information available.

I'm thinking there will not be any days available or it will be massively expensive but if anyone could provide any info it would help

Thanks guys

Andy

Hi all,

I'm on honeymoon this year in May (8th to 23rd), planning to fly into San Francisco and drive around that area and down to LA and San Diego where we fly home from.

Can anyone give me any info on trackday companies who also hire bikes at Laguna, Infineon or Streets of Willow please?

Ive tried general internet searches and also looking on the circuit's website but there is not a great amount of information available.

I'm thinking there will not be any days available or it will be massively expensive but if anyone could provide any info it would help

Thanks guys

Andy

Hi Andy,

Just google "sportbike rentals, los angeles" there are a few places. Whether they will have a bike you can take on the track, don't know. We won't be on that side of the country at that time, too bad!

Best,

Cobie

Thanks both

Cobie - yes I know, bad timing hey? my friend adam has done a couple of schools out there and some coaching with you guys and only has good things to say.

yogatriathelete - thanks for the links, ill contact them and see if they have bikes available

Just my opinion, but I'd put Streets on the bottom of that list. It's not a track I'd go out of my way to do. Infineon looks wicked, and Laguna is on just about everyones trackday bucket list.

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone,

Thanks for your help, we had a great time in california but I didnt make it onto track. I did drop into Laguna to check out the track, corkscrew pretty cool to see in person but blind turn 1 wow puts the mega rossi stoner battle of old into perspective.

I'll be back to california with a bit more planning next time, to keep me busy in the meantime I have picked up a Ducati 1098 and will probably finish off the last levels of the school

best,

Andy