Vir May 14 & 15

Hi all,

I just confirmed 5/14 & 5/15 at VIR with Whitney (Cobie sure married up :P ) so I'm going to be there trying to learn something and have a bit of fun. If any of you are going to be there let me know. It would be great to put a username with face!

Ride safe,

Carey

Hi all,

I just confirmed 5/14 & 5/15 at VIR with Whitney (Cobie sure married up :P ) so I'm going to be there trying to learn something and have a bit of fun. If any of you are going to be there let me know. It would be great to put a username with face!

Ride safe,

Carey

Hmmmm...which coach will I give you that day? :wacko:

Oops...maybe I shouldn't poke the bear! But then again I know your coaches, unless Pete makes me listen to his music I can't lose laugh.gif.

Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Oops...maybe I shouldn't poke the bear! But then again I know your coaches, unless Pete makes me listen to his music I can't lose laugh.gif.

Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Lyle has become a bit of a beer brewing guy...hope he doesn't mind seeing that on the net!

• 3 weeks later...

I get to be at VIR for Level 1, May 14. A bit nervous and looking forward to developing my cornering skills and comfort level out on the road. I've been been on this website in an attempt to prepare my self and in doing so have a question.

Chief Riding Coach Cobie Fair,

I see you have posted to this site for years. HOW DO YOU DO IT??? What is your secret?

Looks to me you haven't aged a day.

Slow Rabbit

I get to be at VIR for Level 1, May 14. A bit nervous and looking forward to developing my cornering skills and comfort level out on the road. I've been been on this website in an attempt to prepare my self and in doing so have a question.

Chief Riding Coach Cobie Fair,

I see you have posted to this site for years. HOW DO YOU DO IT??? What is your secret?

Looks to me you haven't aged a day.

Slow Rabbit

Adobe Photoshop!!! Er...wait, I don't own that, and wouldn't know how to use it. I guess riding keeps me perky :).

Best,

Cobie

Rakishly handsome, fiendishly witty, and he rides motorcycles for a living...clearly he has made a Faustian deal with the devil. biggrin.gif

Hey Rabbit - I'll be in a khaki Jeep Wrangler and white leathers (probably not at the same time though). You should say hi if you get a minute. And let me know if you have any questions, I've done a half dozen CSS classes at VIR (still slow but learning and having fun).

Best,Carey

Rakishly handsome, fiendishly witty, and he rides motorcycles for a living...clearly he has made a Faustian deal with the devil. biggrin.gif

Hey Rabbit - I'll be in a khaki Jeep Wrangler and white leathers (probably not at the same time though). You should say hi if you get a minute. And let me know if you have any questions, I've done a half dozen CSS classes at VIR (still slow but learning and having fun).

Best,Carey

Hey Carey, I'll be the old guy on the red / black Valkyrie Interstate. Much, much easier to spot. Please do say hi. Slow Rabbit

Best,Carey

Hey Carey, I'll be the old guy on the red / black Valkyrie Interstate. Much, much easier to spot. Please do say hi. Slow Rabbit

Gonna ride that Valkrie on the track...?

CF

[Hey Carey, I'll be the old guy on the red / black Valkyrie Interstate. Much, much easier to spot. Please do say hi. Slow Rabbit

Gonna ride that Valkrie on the track...?

CF

That's the intention Slow Rabbit