#1 warregl

warregl

Flight Risk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:46 PM

Hi all,

I just confirmed 5/14 & 5/15 at VIR with Whitney (Cobie sure married up :P ) so I'm going to be there trying to learn something and have a bit of fun. If any of you are going to be there let me know. It would be great to put a username with face!

Ride safe,
Carey
"It's not actually about how much power you have, it's about how much power you can use." - Capt. Slow

*Any opinion expressed herein is presented with the understanding that the author is almost certainly an escaped mental patient who's understanding of the world is bent by prescription drugs and too much sugar in his diet.

#2 Cobie Fair

Cobie Fair

Chief Riding Coach World Wide

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts
  • Interests:The School and training riders keeps me pretty busy. I like action pistol shooting, woodworking, welding, dirt bike riding, hanging with my kids.

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:01 PM

Hi all,

I just confirmed 5/14 & 5/15 at VIR with Whitney (Cobie sure married up :P ) so I'm going to be there trying to learn something and have a bit of fun. If any of you are going to be there let me know. It would be great to put a username with face!

Ride safe,
Carey

Hmmmm...which coach will I give you that day? :wacko:

#3 warregl

warregl

Flight Risk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:33 PM

Oops...maybe I shouldn't poke the bear! But then again I know your coaches, unless Pete makes me listen to his music I can't lose Posted Image.
Looking forward to seeing you guys again.
"It's not actually about how much power you have, it's about how much power you can use." - Capt. Slow

*Any opinion expressed herein is presented with the understanding that the author is almost certainly an escaped mental patient who's understanding of the world is bent by prescription drugs and too much sugar in his diet.

#4 Cobie Fair

Cobie Fair

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts
  • Interests:The School and training riders keeps me pretty busy. I like action pistol shooting, woodworking, welding, dirt bike riding, hanging with my kids.

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:58 PM

Oops...maybe I shouldn't poke the bear! But then again I know your coaches, unless Pete makes me listen to his music I can't lose Posted Image.
Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Lyle has become a bit of a beer brewing guy...hope he doesn't mind seeing that on the net!

#5 Rabbit

Rabbit

Squid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:shotgun sports
    grandchildren
    gardening
    worm farming
    goat roping

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:36 PM

I get to be at VIR for Level 1, May 14. A bit nervous and looking forward to developing my cornering skills and comfort level out on the road. I've been been on this website in an attempt to prepare my self and in doing so have a question.

Chief Riding Coach Cobie Fair,
I see you have posted to this site for years. HOW DO YOU DO IT??? What is your secret?
Looks to me you haven't aged a day.

Slow Rabbit

#6 Cobie Fair

Cobie Fair

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:51 PM

I get to be at VIR for Level 1, May 14. A bit nervous and looking forward to developing my cornering skills and comfort level out on the road. I've been been on this website in an attempt to prepare my self and in doing so have a question.

Chief Riding Coach Cobie Fair,
I see you have posted to this site for years. HOW DO YOU DO IT??? What is your secret?
Looks to me you haven't aged a day.

Slow Rabbit

Adobe Photoshop!!! Er...wait, I don't own that, and wouldn't know how to use it. I guess riding keeps me perky :).

Best,
Cobie

#7 warregl

warregl

Flight Risk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:58 AM

Rakishly handsome, fiendishly witty, and he rides motorcycles for a living...clearly he has made a Faustian deal with the devil. Posted Image
Hey Rabbit - I'll be in a khaki Jeep Wrangler and white leathers (probably not at the same time though). You should say hi if you get a minute. And let me know if you have any questions, I've done a half dozen CSS classes at VIR (still slow but learning and having fun).
Best,Carey

#8 Rabbit

Rabbit

Squid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
    grandchildren
    gardening
    worm farming
    goat roping

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:08 AM

Rakishly handsome, fiendishly witty, and he rides motorcycles for a living...clearly he has made a Faustian deal with the devil. Posted Image
Hey Rabbit - I'll be in a khaki Jeep Wrangler and white leathers (probably not at the same time though). You should say hi if you get a minute. And let me know if you have any questions, I've done a half dozen CSS classes at VIR (still slow but learning and having fun).
Best,Carey

Hey Carey, I'll be the old guy on the red / black Valkyrie Interstate. Much, much easier to spot. Please do say hi. Slow Rabbit

#9 Cobie Fair

Cobie Fair

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:05 PM

Best,Carey

Hey Carey, I'll be the old guy on the red / black Valkyrie Interstate. Much, much easier to spot. Please do say hi. Slow Rabbit

Gonna ride that Valkrie on the track...?

CF

#10 Rabbit

Rabbit

Squid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
    grandchildren
    gardening
    worm farming
    goat roping

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:56 PM

[Hey Carey, I'll be the old guy on the red / black Valkyrie Interstate. Much, much easier to spot. Please do say hi. Slow Rabbit
[/quote]

Gonna ride that Valkrie on the track...?

CF
[/quote]

That's the intention Slow Rabbit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users