2007 Riding Coach Search

Dear All,

I posted this last year, and we had good success with the coaching program. More coaches are still needed as it takes a while to train 1 coach (normally a season for a part time coach).

Read on, follow the steps if you are interested!

Regards,

Cobie Fair

Chief Riding Coach (Worldwide)

Here is the process:

1. Read the description below the dotted line for what we are looking for.

2. A very good riding skill level is required from our coaches. Some have met the other requirements, but had to work on their riding skill, and eventually became coaches. While riding skill is important, as or more important is ability to learn, ability to communicate and get along well with a wide variety of people, can endure hard conditions (school days are long!), and can attend enough school days in a year.

3. Please review the description and application carefully. This will ensure you won?t be wasting both of our time with questions that are already answered.

4. If you fit the description, or think you could meet the requirements soon, fill out the application that is attached and send it to me. In truth, I'd rather have you try out and let us decide if you meet the requirements, than not have you try out at all!

Cobie@superbikeschool.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you can answer yes to all of the questions below then you may be just what we need. If you can't, let me know and we'll go from there.

1. Have you already taken the Superbike School (since 1995, preferably Level 1 and 2)?

2. Have you roadraced?

3. Are you already pretty fast? (don't have to be a track record holder, but can't be slow).

4. Are you friendly and personable--enjoy talking with people?

5. Do you learn new things fairly quickly?

6. Can you devote minimum 10-15 school days per year (not including travel time)?

7. Are you willing to do difficult homework, and have every aspect of your training skills scrutinized?

8. Have you read the Twist of the Wrist books?

9. Would you enjoy helping people learn how to ride better?

We are very selective and everything you say or do in the application process counts. I?m not interested in squids, dopers or short term relationships. I am looking for enthusiastic individuals that want to learn how to become great coaches.

If you think you have the right stuff, download the application and e-mail it to me!

Best,

Cobie Fair

cobie@superbikeschool.com

ps--download the application in the next post, it has the updated schedule.

Application__nov_22__07.rtf

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello Cobie,

I had you as my instructor, and I would like to thank you for coaching me. For sure I will practice the drill and sign up for Level II soon.

I am very interesting to be a Riding Coach and once I improved my riding skill from your school I would love to join and be a Riding Coach.

Anyways, I am very happy to be part of student of CSS and will look forward to learn from you again.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Far J.

PS: If you need any help with graphic design, web Coder please let me know if I can help you with anything for CSS :)