Ballistic,

I'd settle for any class, and the premier class at the same time. I'd like to see if it could be done in today's climate.

CF

Hey Monsieur Ibbott,

Qu'est-ce qui se passe?

You have to hand it to Foggy that he stirred the show up a bit. And could ride a smidge too.

Modelled himself on me, I feel.

Later, my cockney reject friend

JR

By far my favorite is Colin Edwards. I've followed his career since he signed with Honda in WSBK. He has a great forum on his site that he contributes to often. The Imola races were just awesome.

For me that would be Nicky, of the current racers anyway. He has a similar approach to my own in new machines in that there is a lot of respect for the machines. There is all the time in the world to win and get smart with the bike, but learn how to ride it first. He's got that average gut thing going as Colin does which is cool- no chips on their shoulders about stature and whatnot.

Of the older generation racers that would be Bob Hannah. I know, he wasn't a RR but his attitude was of an all around champ. :D

To-day, it has to be ValRossi that guy is just amazing and now that hes on the Yamaha that just does it for me. Yesterday, I would have to go with Scott Russell. 5 time daytona 200 winner and he had it all going on. The guy was great !!