Rider Coach Interview

Good morning all, I am doing your level 4 program next week at Mid-Ohio during which I will also be trying out as a new rider coach. One of the items Cobie has recommended I take care of before I show up is the interviewing of two different rider coaches.

I have limited knowledge of what I should probably be asking but nonetheless I do have some questions which I can list below.

Are there any willing coaches who I can interview before next Tuesday, the 5th of August?

Here are some of my initial questions...

1.) What was the biggest surprise about the cirriculum that you experienced when you began the training for this position?

2.) What has been the most most rewarding part of your overall experience?

3.) Why did you persue this opportunity?

4.) What brought you here, and where do you see this going?

Thanks in advance to those who reply. Also, I can be reached here --> brianhevans@hotmail.com

-Looking forward to the opportunity....

--> Brian Evans

Good morning all, I am doing your level 4 program next week at Mid-Ohio during which I will also be trying out as a new rider coach. One of the items Cobie has recommended I take care of before I show up is the interviewing of two different rider coaches.

I have limited knowledge of what I should probably be asking but nonetheless I do have some questions which I can list below.

Are there any willing coaches who I can interview before next Tuesday, the 5th of August?

Here are some of my initial questions...

1.) What was the biggest surprise about the cirriculum that you experienced when you began the training for this position?

2.) What has been the most most rewarding part of your overall experience?

3.) Why did you persue this opportunity?

4.) What brought you here, and where do you see this going?

Thanks in advance to those who reply. Also, I can be reached here --> brianhevans@hotmail.com

-Looking forward to the opportunity....

--> Brian Evans

Hi Brian,

Some good questions (I won't answer them here though), but we'll see you next week.

Best,

cobie