Alex From France

hellomy name is alex and i write you from francei m new here ,the reason why i m here is that i want to make a very big present to my wife..we are both crazy about motorcycling,i want to give her this present...go to united states and practice moto with a good school.she makes some local races in france...and she is pretty good on driving!can somebody help me with the travel and prices and all the rest......i have already sent a mail to the school answering if there is a complete pakage with the travel hotel and school...i hope you can answer me..thank you very muchbest regards from francecheersalex

hellomy name is alex and i write you from francei m new here ,the reason why i m here is that i want to make a very big present to my wife..we are both crazy about motorcycling,i want to give her this present...go to united states and practice moto with a good school.she makes some local races in france...and she is pretty good on driving!can somebody help me with the travel and prices and all the rest......i have already sent a mail to the school answering if there is a complete pakage with the travel hotel and school...i hope you can answer me..thank you very muchbest regards from francecheersalex

Hi Alex,

Welcome to the forum, and wow, what a surprise that will be!

We don't have any packages that we offer that have the hotels, etc., included, but we can provide you with hotel information, directions on where to go, and also you would need to rent a car while you are here.

Please contact the office, and they will be able to help you: whitney@superbikeschool.com. If you need anything, you can always e-mail me directly: cobie@superbikeschool.com.

What a surprise :)

Best,

Cobie

Hay Alex

welcome to the forum, I dont know if you are aware but the UK school does 2 day camps in Spain which include hotels!

Bonjour, Alex.

Bienvenue!