For Those About To Seca

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twenty-one for me!!

Thanks Domina for helping out. The responsibility of the count down has been taking a toll on me.

Twenty-one for me!!

Thanks Domina for helping out. The responsibility of the count down has been taking a toll on me.

Not doing Laguna, but I'd like to say...

4 More Days

Looking good for Willow: 76 degrees and only 11mph winds.

HAVE FUN!!!

It would be really nice if the Willow Springs group would start their on count down page......Have fun JayBird!

Twenty Days

We don't want to mess with Fossils' groove. :P

You would think...but they keep doing it. Next thing you know someone will be counting down days to Christmas. They just don't get it. We are talking about Laguna Seca here. Updated count down in a.m.

Twenty Days

We don't want to mess with Fossils' groove. :P

You would think...but they keep doing it. Next thing you know someone will be counting down days to Christmas. They just don't get it. We are talking about Laguna Seca here. Updated count down in a.m.

Nineteen Days

You know, you're not making it any easier to sit here shuffling papers when it's a sunny 67 degrees outside!!!

I knew when I started the count down that certain responsibilities came with the job. This count down is to important to be left to those not up to the task. The baton was passed and I must keep going till the end. Just think of the names of those who rode Laguna Seca before us. Some of the most important names in racing history have been on this track. There are new tracks that are really nice to ride but there is no history. California was the epicenter of road racing in America.

You know, you're not making it any easier to sit here shuffling papers when it's a sunny 67 degrees outside!!!

I knew when I started the count down that certain responsibilities came with the job. This count down is to important to be left to those not up to the task. The baton was passed and I must keep going till the end. Just think of the names of those who rode Laguna Seca before us. Some of the most important names in racing history have been on this track. There are new tracks that are really nice to ride but there is no history. California was the epicenter of road racing in America.

Well, you keep counting. I'm going to go keep that history alive in my own little way. Canyon calls. :rolleyes:

Domina,

I need someone to do tomorrows count down for me. I will be at Jennings GP for a Sunday track event with my friends and will not have access to a computer....It is important.

Oh....I don't know if I can handle the awesome responsibility....

Let's see. What do I have to do tomorrow....

Wake up

Feed the critter

Coffee

Yoga

Feed me

Angeles Crest (avoid Mulholland/PCH-moped rally)

Oooh...Honda shop is only open until 4....see if I make it back in time to test ride....

Chastise Ducati techs for not re-setting my clock-no, they're closed. E-mail???

Wonder if the D-store in Costa Mesa is open and how late....

I should clean something...wait, who am I kidding-I have no domestic skills. Wait. That damned gold chain they put on my bike-no. Should be cool for another couple hundred miles or so...

Dinner plans

Runyon Canyon (before or after dinner???? Before. Dinner may run late.)

Hmmm...okay. The phone is supposed to remind me in the morning before Yoga. Does this mean I get your cookie at lunch?

Thanks Domina,

It is Sunday night late. Just got back from Jennings GP. It was a beautiful day and I ran some personal best times.

Wake up

Feed the critter

Coffee

Yoga

Feed me

Oooh...Honda shop is only open until 4....see if I make it back in time to test ride....

I should clean something...wait, who am I kidding-I have no domestic skills. Wait. That damned gold chain they put on my bike-no. Should be cool for another couple hundred miles or so...

Dinner plans

Oh good-you're back!!!

The pressure was devastating.

I'm glad it wasn't two days! I would hate to be responsible for that.

Wake up

Feed the critter

Coffee

Yoga

Feed me

Dinner plans

Oh good-you're back!!!

The pressure was devastating.

I'm glad it wasn't two days! I would hate to be responsible for that.

"I knew when I started the count down that certain responsibilities came with the job. This count down is to important to be left to those not up to the task. The baton was passed and I must keep going till the end."

Your words, not mine.