For Those About To Seca

This thread is not long enough. I thought we were going to set some sort of record? I'm actually doing nothing and I am going to miss a track weekend at Barber this weekend. I am going to New York state to pick up a motorcycle I have always wanted.....anyway, I saw we had something like +6000 hits on this thread. Nice work Domina! I always have ti have the last word.

P.S. Would love to get back out to Laguna for another school! Maybe we could find a better place to stay this time!

Well, did you see they added a 2 day camp at Laguna Seca over Thanksgiving? If I read it right, it's school on Wednesday, day off for Thanksgiving on Thursday, then school again on Friday. Sounds like fun, I think you should rent a house and host a big Thanksgiving dinner for everyone on Thursday!!!

Oh, by the way, FossilFuel, I am booked for CodeRace Oct 26-27th, are you up for it? :)

I believe I would be better off if I had a tent out at the track instead of what happened last time! I would really, really like to ride and the Code Race sounds great but I have a WERA race September 12th and 13th and I plan on placing in Senior Superbike. There maybe other plans that might work out but I will have to wait and see. Hotfoot, please do not tell me about this stuff. It is killing me!

Hope to see you guys soon.

Hotfoot--let him have it!

Fossilfuel--with a forum name like that, you gotta expect it!

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hotfoot,

If I had known that you were going to challenge me to these events I would have gotten three jobs to pay for all this. I guess it's never to late to pick up cans on the side of the road! I wish I could go back to Laguna Seca and the Code Race is definitely something I would like to do but the wife is starting to get a little irritated!

4-Nesba weekends

1-Sportbike Track Time weekend

1-Keith Code Laguna Seca (I don't think she should give me hell about a week in Monterey?)

1-WERA race weekend (Pirelli Series)

Pending Events

1-WERA National Series weekend

1-Jennings GP day

1-NESBA November Weekend

Oh yeah, I forgot I'm going to pick up a motorcycle this weekend only 19 hour drive one way and I have a tryout coming up. So yeah maybe after the divorce!

Hotfoot,

If I had known that you were going to challenge me to these events I would have gotten three jobs to pay for all this. I guess it's never to late to pick up cans on the side of the road! I wish I could go back to Laguna Seca and the Code Race is definitely something I would like to do but the wife is starting to get a little irritated!

4-Nesba weekends

1-Sportbike Track Time weekend

1-Keith Code Laguna Seca (I don't think she should give me hell about a week in Monterey?)

1-WERA race weekend (Pirelli Series)

Pending Events

1-WERA National Series weekend

1-Jennings GP day

1-NESBA November Weekend

Oh yeah, I forgot I'm going to pick up a motorcycle this weekend only 19 hour drive one way and I have a tryout coming up. So yeah maybe after the divorce!

Seize the day, darlin'!

If you are capable, and willing, and can afford it, by God you oughtta do it! That's my philosophy, anyway. But, I am very lucky that my husband loves this stuff, too - I rarely get any grief about going to track days, he's right there with me. But it's definintely expensive, good grief.

You could try getting your wife into horseback riding, preferably dressage. It is equally expensive, time consuming, and absorbing. So you will have no money, but you'll both be very busy living life to its fullest. :)

What kind of bike are you getting? And when is your tryout? And where?

And I bet we can coordinate a WERA race one of these days (but CodeRace would be way more fun).

And I bet we can coordinate a WERA race one of these days (but CodeRace would be way more fun).

She's kinda relentless, isn't she?

"She's kinda relentless, isn't she?" Yeah, she is relentless! She's the kinda person I would trust wheel to wheel, elbow to elbow......but only for a second then I would have to pass her! Yeah Baby!

"She's kinda relentless, isn't she?" Yeah, she is relentless! She's the kinda person I would trust wheel to wheel, elbow to elbow......but only for a second then I would have to pass her! Yeah Baby!

Oh no, here it goes--smack talking has begun. Let me just fill in a remark Hotfoot might make, "You'll have to catch me." Reminds me of the 11 year olds at the track, those guys were hilarious. Then they would run off and play together on their Razors, or whatever.

CF

You don't even have my age right. My wife says I am 12.

Can't joke around anymore....convenient huh! I've got to bone up on Twist II!

Heck yeah, Fossil, I think it would be fun to go knee to knee, elbow to elbow with you... oh wait, maybe that's not exactly what you said... well, anyway, racing would be fun, too! :lol:

So now I'm Relentless, huh? Maybe I'll put that on the back of my leathers.

Where you can see it.

For a while, anyway...

:P

Heck yeah, Fossil, I think it would be fun to go knee to knee, elbow to elbow with you... oh wait, maybe that's not exactly what you said... well, anyway, racing would be fun, too! :lol:

So now I'm Relentless, huh? Maybe I'll put that on the back of my leathers.

Where you can see it.

For a while, anyway...

:P

Cobie said you were relentless. I was sucking up and agreed. I hope to see you on the track soon.

It would be an interesting height differential between you two.

CF

I think I need a cold shower!

So, Mr. FossilFuel, how did your TOTW II studying go? Did you schedule a tryout? When and where?

I just got back from a 2400 mile round trip to pick up my dream machine. I am trying to find someone who will ride up to VIR with me on Aug 31. This date looks to be the best opportunity. I had to make sure this was going to work out so once I get back to work tomorrow I can confirm a vacation day for the tryout and call Cobie to see if he is good with that.

The book is looking at me as we speak. I was going to read it on the ride to New York but since I was driving, decided to just look at the pictures!

• 5 weeks later...
I'm guessing your looking forward to this fossil, I dont blame you its my dream track to ride someday!

You should try Barber!