For Those About To Seca

OK People this thread is now like 7 pages long. Haven't seen one like this in like forever so we'll need detailed after school reports from Fossil, Hotfoot, AB and Domina at a minimum.

"Rainman"

Please stop with the "R" word. You are this '' close to being band from the count-down (domina helped me with this)! And for those of you trying to influence the menu, stop. I remember a great movie quote "if you cook it they will come".

"banned"

He is allowed to use his nickname. Because, it's funny. I'm good at that.

Its your thread.

Besides, http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USCA...pnav_undeclared Rainman's kung-fu is no good.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FIVE DAYS.......Anybody seen HotFoot?

I saw her blasting through the canyons practicing that kill switch maneuver with a sniper rifle on her back. I think after filling out her coach application, she was going to go get some tasty barbeque.

Wow, sorry, did I miss a day? I was busy all day yesterday sitting in meetings trying to pay attention. So, let's see - to get caught up... yes, I am Level 4, but I've learned that even though I learn the awesome techniques taught by the school, every time I pick up my pace significantly I run into the same barriers again and have to address them anew - quick turns have to be quicker, wide view has to be wider, hip flick suddenly becomes really important, etc. So yes, Cobie has taught me tons of stuff, bless his generous and patient heart, whoever thought I'd be racing a motorcyle or going to shooting matches? Good grief! :)

Can hardly wait to leave on Monday....

OK People this thread is now like 7 pages long. Haven't seen one like this in like forever so we'll need detailed after school reports from Fossil, Hotfoot, AB and Domina at a minimum.

"Rainman"

Please stop with the "R" word. You are this '' close to being band from the count-down (domina helped me with this)! And for those of you trying to influence the menu, stop. I remember a great movie quote "if you cook it they will come".

I've got a great idea...I am very goal oriented and had a thought with the help of "Rainman's" comment above. Why not make this the longest thread in the history of California Superbike School? We could become legends in needless, mindless, bantering chatter. Our crazy nicknames could be placed on........I don't know somewhere? Maybe we could get a free T-Shirt.

Can I bring a small video camera? It has a suction cup I could place on the bike and take some video in the level IV group?

"Rainman"

I've got a great idea...I am very goal oriented and had a thought with the help of "Rainman's" comment above. Why not make this the longest thread in the history of California Superbike School? We could become legends in needless, mindless, bantering chatter. Our crazy nicknames could be placed on........I don't know somewhere? Maybe we could get a free T-Shirt.

Because you guys are conspiring to ban me I will write this fast today. I doubt that this thread will stop even after your countdown is complete. Kinda like the BC/AC thing in historical references...Its easy to imagine you writing "257 days since Laguna..." and pushing Hotfoot and Domina to keep the thread alive on days that you will be offline.

"_ainman"

"Rainman"

So, you started the count-down to get a free T-shirt? Now, that's just sad.

"Rainman"

Because you guys are conspiring to ban me I will write this fast today. I doubt that this thread will stop even after your countdown is complete. Kinda like the BC/AC thing in historical references...Its easy to imagine you writing "257 days since Laguna..." and pushing Hotfoot and Domina to keep the thread alive on days that you will be offline.

"_ainman"

After Seca, it's six months (exactly) to Sears. You're not going to Sears in September, are you Fossil????

I guess you haven't read my profile "Live in the moment".

Anyone notice Fossil's signature and his "sponsors?"

Yeah! Sponsor's would be good. Anyone who wants to help me out for the May 23rd and 24th WERA races at Barber in Birmingham will get their name or company name put on my bike. I will see if I can get a magazine to run a story on "the crazy old man" out their racing when he should be feeding pigeons in the park. Anyway there has to be a picture taken and I will make sure the bike with "sponsors" is visible for the photo. Or I can mention your company name on this thread which will be going on for a long, long time.

FOUR DAYS....Thats 4, IV, quatro,

Just finishing off the LAST WORK DAY before school, YAY!!! :)

Let's see, I'll be on the road most of the day Monday, so that leaves me the weekend to fill out my Level 4 questionnaire, track prep and load the bike, gather my gear, re-read Twist, and start my workout program to get in shape. Two or three days of exercise ought to be plenty of preparation, don't you think?

Hey FossilFuel, will you have internet access to continue the countdown right up until Monday?

Let's see, I'll be on the road most of the day Monday, so that leaves me the weekend to fill out my Level 4 questionnaire, track prep and load the bike, gather my gear, re-read Twist, and start my workout program to get in shape. Two or three days of exercise ought to be plenty of preparation, don't you think?

Hey FossilFuel, will you have internet access to continue the countdown right up until Monday?

Yes I will......Do you think that after all this, I would stop at four? I have to get up tomorrow at three to make it for a flight to Houston so I will be posting tomorrows countdown rather early......How do you like your steak?

Yes I will......Do you think that after all this, I would stop at four? I have to get up tomorrow at three to make it for a flight to Houston so I will be posting tomorrows countdown rather early......How do you like your steak?

Where are you? Isn't it after 3am already?

quote name='Cobie Fair' date='Apr 7 2009, 10:23 AM' post='11173']

The writers and poets are unleashed. And some think this forum is just about motorcycles :)

Let's not forget why we are here:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...ideoid=52149196

And, where we are going.

It's a beautiful day for a ride.

post-15277-1239468836_thumb.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hurhv1cwJN4

Arrived today after riding down PCH from San Jose. Stopped at a sea side restaurant "The Whole Enchilada" for fish tacos and then headed to Monterey. We dropped off the clothes and went directly to Laguna Seca to look at the track and facilities.

We can't wait to get on the track Tuesday morning.

Arrived today after riding down PCH from San Jose. Stopped at a sea side restaurant "The Whole Enchilada" for fish tacos and then headed to Monterey. We dropped off the clothes and went directly to Laguna Seca to look at the track and facilities.

You made it!

I've been on the PCH all day. Isn't she just grand?

I'll be landing as expected tomorrow for my run out to check the track.

Have fun!

You made it!

I've been on the PCH all day. Isn't she just grand?

I'll be landing as expected tomorrow for my run out to check the track.

Have fun!

And, it's another beautiful day on the coast.

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/9394...pnav_undeclared

(Take that Rainmain!)

Chain maintenance done and plenty of time for a dip in the pool and some stretching before hitting the PCH to Seca!!!

Woohoo!!!