Level 1, Here I Come!

Darn rain!

I'm back at home early and won't be able to make dinner Mon. If you guys are down for Tues. after class (hopefully we'll have class), I'm up for some food.

-'Chung

Sorry mate, we had to drive back so we stayed at the track about 2 seconds and then headed back.

And Kevn did get gussied up for dinner on Monday!

:rolleyes:

CF

Darn rain!

I'm back at home early and won't be able to make dinner Mon. If you guys are down for Tues. after class (hopefully we'll have class), I'm up for some food.

-'Chung

Sorry that didn't work out :(

C

Cobbie, it was nice to finally meet you and also have you as my on track coach! I really learned a lot, for the time being I will continue to work on these drills that I learned in Level 1. Some of the things that I liked about the school where, the fact that you guys always would never give us the right answer right away. You guys always made us try to think for ourselves. I have to say things where beyond my expectations.

I will see you later, I applied my rain credit towards a weekend at Willow Springs in September for Levels 2 and 3.

Cobbie, it was nice to finally meet you and also have you as my on track coach! I really learned a lot, for the time being I will continue to work on these drills that I learned in Level 1. Some of the things that I liked about the school where, the fact that you guys always would never give us the right answer right away. You guys always made us try to think for ourselves. I have to say things where beyond my expectations.

I will see you later, I applied my rain credit towards a weekend at Willow Springs in September for Levels 2 and 3.

Amit--good to meet you and that it worked out we got to ride together too! Very glad we were able to exceed your expectations, really makes the difference knowing that, so thanks.

Level 2 and 3 at the Streets, that's going to be a good place to do those 2 levels. Streets is a good course, but demanding technically. If a rider has any big wholes in his riding, that track will find them and point them out rather bluntly. Also a great skid pad, about the best for riding the lean bike, and we'll get you on that at Level 2.

What was the best part of the day for you?

CF

It was great to meet everyone at the school at Infineon. The rain day was a bit of a bummer but day 2 went really well and although a bit concerning at first, the weather turned out to be great. I think that the format of the school works very well (obviously) and greatly appreciate the professionalism and candor of the entire CSS staff. Keith and Dylan were dynamic and wonderfully engaging in class and Christi the ride coach I was assigned to was wonderful to work with. Some of my favorite moments of the day were following her on track weaving through traffic while doing the drills.

I really enjoyed the experience and am greatly looking forward to Level 2 and 3 at Barber in early June. From my understanding of the curriculum for those levels, doing them back to back seems like a great benefit. I have been to Barber before for a couple of track days and it will be great to do these levels on a track that I am already familiar with and know I have much room for improvement.

Best wishes,

-scott

It was great to meet everyone at the school at Infineon. The rain day was a bit of a bummer but day 2 went really well and although a bit concerning at first, the weather turned out to be great. I think that the format of the school works very well (obviously) and greatly appreciate the professionalism and candor of the entire CSS staff. Keith and Dylan were dynamic and wonderfully engaging in class and Christi the ride coach I was assigned to was wonderful to work with. Some of my favorite moments of the day were following her on track weaving through traffic while doing the drills.

I really enjoyed the experience and am greatly looking forward to Level 2 and 3 at Barber in early June. From my understanding of the curriculum for those levels, doing them back to back seems like a great benefit. I have been to Barber before for a couple of track days and it will be great to do these levels on a track that I am already familiar with and know I have much room for improvement.

Best wishes,

-scott

Scott;

It was great to meet you (and Chris) at Infineon and it is certainly good to hear how well it went for you that day. The wash out on Monday was unfortunate but Tuesday was truly awesome. Infineon (Sears Point to many of us) and Mid-Ohio are a toss up when it comes to which is my favorite track question.

Good Luck at Barber and keep us abreast of your progress.

Kevin

Kevin I have to agree, it was great to meet you as well in person. Even better we got to play with the same bike. lol Hope all is going well for you.

Its really hard to say what part of the day was the best part. Every on track an off track session was all setup an peiced together great. One part with out another would have made it feel like something is missing.

The best part of the day was at the end of the day I would have to say. Because by the last session, I felt like I had instilled alil bit off every sessions drill into me. That by the end of the day it felt like it all made sense and that last session had a nice flow to it.

I am really looking foward to level 2 and 3.

This monday I will be back at Sears Point for a track day. I will keep working on the drills and the fundementals again.

[i will see you later, I applied my rain credit towards a weekend at Willow Springs in September for Levels 2 and 3.

What was the best part of the day for you?

CF