Peter Lenz

Most of you have probably seen young Peter Lenz flying past everyone during any of the school days. I follow him through Facebook. Here's a post from yesterday. Here's to a speedy recovery!

Peter had a bad crash today and is in the Pediatric ICU at Legacy Emmanuel Hospital in Portland. He is OK, sleeping well and stable, he broke his left lower leg, his left upper leg, and his left upper arm. He is expected to have a full and complete recovery. NOTE: The accident was not due to any failing in his riding abilities.

Most of you have probably seen young Peter Lenz flying past everyone during any of the school days. I follow him through Facebook. Here's a post from yesterday. Here's to a speedy recovery!

Peter had a bad crash today and is in the Pediatric ICU at Legacy Emmanuel Hospital in Portland. He is OK, sleeping well and stable, he broke his left lower leg, his left upper leg, and his left upper arm. He is expected to have a full and complete recovery. NOTE: The accident was not due to any failing in his riding abilities.

I read it also.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw Peter at the GP over the weekend, he ended watching one of the races on Sunday at our booth---enthusiastically describing some of problems in the race--maybe he'll get a side job as an announcer.

• 5 months later...
Peter rode two weeks ago in Florida. A bit rusty but the smile was back under the helmet.

Did you guys have to drive to that??????

Really glad he's back in the saddle :)

CF

@greg He was at Jennings

@jason Yup, they are coming back, it is on Peter's schedule here: www.peterlenz.com/schedule

@cobie Yeah, drove it across a couple weeks, was 3400 miles to get to Jennings. Peter's bike are with WRW Racing in Florence, TX getting the go through.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just read about the crash. Tragic news condolences to the Lenz family and the guys on the forum who knew the little guy, couldnt imagine what life would be like if my little girl left me

RIP #45

Dylan

I really liked following his story up until today's heartbreaking FB update. What an inspiration he is to everyone who has met him or seen him ride. Just a great and extremely polite kid who had such a bright future. My condolences to his family.

Bob

My condolences to the family also; I cannot fathom the heartbreak. A lot of people thought he was a pretty nice kid. I was at the race and heard he crashed but figured he would restart. I was so excited to see him in action; one of my friends I was with and I were talking about cool it was to have him on the TOTW2 DVD. I didn't find out until just now what had happened. I am so sorry.

My condolences to the family also; I cannot fathom the heartbreak. A lot of people thought he was a pretty nice kid. I was at the race and heard he crashed but figured he would restart. I was so excited to see him in action; one of my friends I was with and I were talking about cool it was to have him on the TOTW2 DVD. I didn't find out until just now what had happened. I am so sorry.

Deeply saddened by this news. We lost a rising star today. RIP Peter and prayers with the family.

May he rest in peace! ...and i know he will...

Very sad news, a star in the making for sure, and one who's been very close to the school for many years. Thoughts to his family and friends.

Bullet

May he rest in peace! ...and i know he will...

Very sad news, a star in the making for sure, and one who's been very close to the school for many years. Thoughts to his family and friends.

Bullet

God bless his soul and welcome him into heaven. My sincere condolence to his family.

The razor.

Very sad news, & my heart & prayers go out to the Lenz family & the Zayat family.

Such a bright star cut short in a tragedy...

I never got the chance to meet the kiddo, but I had been following his career & watching his youtube videos for about the last 2 years. His skill in crushing guys on much bigger bikes with just a 125 made me want to start riding a 125 myself.

Just recently I was watching A Twist of the Wrist 2 dvd, & there he was, a charming little guy destined for a huge career.

Is there someone who can make Peter Lenz Memorial Patches? I would like to get a couple to wear on my leathers & Jackets.