Uk Css 2010 Calendar

If there is a 2day UK camp confirmed I will be definately booking it. Putting trackdays on hold this year and hoping to get L2 done in spring and L3 and L4 later in the year

Hi Progression,

Here is the UK schedule page, there are two 2 day camps in April, in Spain. You know you will get through 1 level each day, so if you do a 2 day camp, 2 and 3 will get done.

Best,

CF

http://www.superbikeschool.co.uk/schedule.php

Thanks cobie, I'm aware of the website. I'm aiming to book L2 early in the year then L3 and L4 across the 2day camp my post was a little unclear.

For anyone else reading this thread I've just had word the provisional dates for the 2day Uk camp will are the 4th and 5th August and its on Silverstone south circuit. Cost and full details to be released in a week or so, I'll post up when I have had word

Thanks cobie, I'm aware of the website. I'm aiming to book L2 early in the year then L3 and L4 across the 2day camp my post was a little unclear.

For anyone else reading this thread I've just had word the provisional dates for the 2day Uk camp will are the 4th and 5th August and its on Silverstone south circuit. Cost and full details to be released in a week or so, I'll post up when I have had word

Haven't ridden that course, let us know what it's like if you do.

CF