Forum Upgrade Coming...

We are going to be upgrading the Forum to v3 here shortly. We will be loosing all our UI customization... so if the board looks generic here shortly, that is what happened. It should resolve the various bugs folks have been reporting, along with a host of other items.

It will be back at some level... we needed to take care of some other items first. Hopefully there aren't any major hiccups along the way.

Looks like all is going well so far. Good luck as I'm well aware upgrades can be traumatic. B)

It will be back at some level... we needed to take care of some other items first. Hopefully there aren't any major hiccups along the way.

Looks like all is going well so far. Good luck as I'm well aware upgrades can be traumatic. B)

OK, what's "UI"?

CF

Looks good Mike :)

Can't find my pm inbox though :)

Hey, its fixed the Firefox editing problem I had. Good work :-)

It is I, the great blower offererer. :unsure:

A couple folks PMd me about the quotes not showing up right in old posts... Unfortunately they changed the formatting between what we had and this version... so old quotes don't look like quotes. Any new posts that are quoting posts should render fine. Hopefully the rebuild option will take care of it.