Photos Of Ourselves...

I did levels 1&2 this June at Barber...then I started practicing what I learned. I did cornering drills in a big high school parking lot on weekends and spent a lot of time thinking and riding.

These shots are from a track day in October...the first time I had been back on a track since the school. Everything felt great, I had the confidence to go much faster and I had a blast.

Thanks CSS for the training.

Chuck

Kool! Ill kill for that asphalt!!!

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did levels 1&2 this June at Barber...then I started practicing what I learned. I did cornering drills in a big high school parking lot on weekends and spent a lot of time thinking and riding.

These shots are from a track day in October...the first time I had been back on a track since the school. Everything felt great, I had the confidence to go much faster and I had a blast.

Thanks CSS for the training.

Chuck

Looks pretty good Chuck!

Cobie

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Could make up a good story to go with this...

post-17023-0-93428100-1302150610_thumb.jpg

That is a great shot Red!

Yeah, crossing the line at PI in 1st :lol:

Now I will really let the ego out, here is another one from the same day, buying the print of this one. Its at Siberia...

post-17023-0-73251900-1302175641_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Looking real good. Your photographer over there is awesome.

Yeah, Gary (aka "picman") is not only a great photographer, but he's also very nice guy.

Kai

Pictures from last week at Autodrom Most, Czech Republic.

Most is a rather technical, although high-speed, track with lots of turn combinations. What surprised me is that it has a height difference of just over 12m (40ft), something I hadn't noticed on the videos I'd seen posted on youtube.

#1 - first day, hence the "3" sticker (I would continue in the "C" group, as there quite a lot of racers at the national level using the event as their training camp). I think this picture is taken in the 2nd chicane, just prior to the hairpin (T7).

#2 - the photographer had some fun with placing a camera on a (very) small tripod and remote control it with a laptop. This is T15, starting blindly (the apex is obscured by the armco) and descends - and makes an double-S combination with T16 and T17

I have some video + GPS/laptimer footage that I'll put up on UT soon(ish).

Kai

post-15296-0-40719500-1303851688_thumb.jpg

post-15296-0-15499500-1303851697_thumb.jpg