Buying New Leathers

I am looking for new leathers was just looking for some input from you. I was looking at the AGVsport laguna like the css instructors wear. Like the way they look plus they look pretty comfortable. Just not 100% sure if i want to buy top grain or full grain. I hear top grain is really soft and comfortable but they are only one crash suits then need repair dont know if that is what i want to do in the event of a crash. Was also looking and Alpinestars like the gp pro suit. Would like to be safe and comfortable and have good features like venting and fit and stay around $1000. All the help would be greatly appriciated.

I am looking for new leathers was just looking for some input from you. I was looking at the AGVsport laguna like the css instructors wear. Like the way they look plus they look pretty comfortable. Just not 100% sure if i want to buy top grain or full grain. I hear top grain is really soft and comfortable but they are only one crash suits then need repair dont know if that is what i want to do in the event of a crash. Was also looking and Alpinestars like the gp pro suit. Would like to be safe and comfortable and have good features like venting and fit and stay around $1000. All the help would be greatly appriciated.

I honestly don't know the difference in top and full grain. Want to clear that up for us?

I can tell you that the off-the-shelf suit from AGVSport has supplied excellent protection and we have hd suits that been road tested multiple times!

CF