Barber 2 Day Camp

cool.gif Hi all, I am booked for the Barber 2 day camp June 2&3 and will be flying in from Chicago. Anyone else attending who might be interested in splitting a hotel room/rental car?

I'll fly in on the 1st and more than likely back on the 4th or late on the third.

Cheers, Ian

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Ian wish I was, Barber looks like a great track.

I'm doing the two day at VIR May 18th and 19th and also posted up a thread asking who was going and didn't get any response (except for Pete and Cobie, and they kind of have to be there :D). It's too bad that more students don't seem to use the forum. It seems like a lot of folks discover it after they have done the school.

huh.gif Yea it really is quite surpising people don't take advantage of the forum in this way.

I mean in the present economy the savings would equate to an extra track day!

Still I can but be hopeful that someone will be up for it as the time draws nearer.

huh.gif Yea it really is quite surpising people don't take advantage of the forum in this way.

I mean in the present economy the savings would equate to an extra track day!

Still I can but be hopeful that someone will be up for it as the time draws nearer.

True enough. The current economic situation has forced more than a few people out of motorcycling altogether so anywhere you can save is a good idea.

Good luck finding someone to partner up with and post up after your experience at Barber. I'd love to hear how it goes and what you think of the track.

• 4 weeks later...

I will also be attending the Barber 2-day camp on these days but I have my wife tagging along or I would be interested in halfing the room. The only way I could get to do the school was to bring her and do some vacation stuff with her after the school. The next time I plan on doing another school day I will be sure to look on here to see if anyone else is going who would be interested in splitting the cost (very good idea). Sorry I could not help ya out this time though.

Archived