Css At Njmp May 9Th And 10Th

HI ALL, I'M SIGNED UP FOR LEVEL 1 MAY 9TH AND LEVEL 2 ON THE 10TH AT NJMP JUST WONDERING IF WHO ELSE WAS GOING TO BE THERE?

Yogi;

I'll be there on the 10th &11th Cornerworking for the School.

Rainman

Great look forward to meeting you..You live in syrause???Thats a coincidence,

Im in Phoenix and work in east syracuse...

HI ALL, I'M SIGNED UP FOR LEVEL 1 MAY 9TH AND LEVEL 2 ON THE 10TH AT NJMP JUST WONDERING IF WHO ELSE WAS GOING TO BE THERE?

Yogi;

Rainman

Small World isn't it? I ride a red 748 w/ no. 255 red numbers. Are you on a School bike or your own?

Rain

Yogi;

Rainman

Small World isn't it? I ride a red 748 w/ no. 255 red numbers. Are you on a School bike or your own?

Rain

Im on my own bike orange 08 cbr600rr..a friend is going with me he is on a black and orange gsxr1000...

do you know glenn hall or greg hall??i guess they are corner workers as well..

do you know glenn hall or greg hall??i

I've been cornerworking with them for about five or six years; known them a bit longer...they're both great guys.

It really is a small world,I have never met either of them,however a freind of mine knows them both..

I look forward to meeting you..

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be there on the 9th and 10th as well (Levels 3 & 4) and I'll also be on an orange '08 CBR600RR B) .

I'll be there on the 9th and 10th as well (Levels 3 & 4) and I'll also be on an orange '08 CBR600RR B) .

i will keep an eye out for ya,should be easy to find on that color bike lol...orange county ny???anywhere near orangeburg?? i just got back from there...

Orangeburg in Rockland County, near the Tappan Zee Bridge / Hudson River? That's only about 40 minutes from where I live. Were you there on business?

I'll look for you, too - should be easy to find :D .

Archived