Customer Prospects

Thanks for the laugh Eirik!

Oh my goodness... laugh.gif

That guy standing in front of the ZX-6R is classic! The full version of that clip has some talking in the background... pretty sure he says that he meant to do that?? blink.giflaugh.gif

• 5 weeks later...

Some realy good face plants on that. Has helped to cheer me up. now my ribs and shoulder hurt. need more pain killers.....

OMG!

Retards teaching others to ride!

Hilarious!

Funny you mention this. I've had friends and co-workers ask me to teach them. Given my relationship with gravity I always teach them by directing them elsewhere. I'd prefer not to provide too much fodder for these videos.

Funny you mention this. I've had friends and co-workers ask me to teach them. Given my relationship with gravity I always teach them by directing them elsewhere. I'd prefer not to provide too much fodder for these videos.

If guys are just fooling around, no helmets, just being guys but they have some idea of what risk they are taking...that's one thing. But getting a new rider, and pointing her at a fence???? In a tank top? I laughed, but in the same token, it was, "Oh no, this isn't going to end well."

Had one occation that really should have been videod and posted:

End of a great track day. I mean spectacular. We're loading up trucks and my friend borrows my ramp. I made it myself and being somewhat paranoid it is pretty wide. My friend tosses it up on his truck and gets ready to load his bike. While getting ready he comments about how wide the ramp is, jumps on his bike and says "watch this". He didnt really have the speed and about half way up the ramp his courage fails him. fump! He bailed off the bike and the bike bailed off the ramp. No injuries, just a good story to tell.

In hind site we really should have had video cameras going. Especially when the word 'watch this' passed his lips.

And as a word of warning to others - as soon as you think 'watch this' or 'this is going to be cool' do a quick reality check before you pull the trigger. Youtube is probably just around the corner.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived