Sears Point In Gt4

Very cool. I pre-purchased my copy of GT4 a while back and can't wait till it's released. The next version of MotoGP is supposed to come out sometime this summer and from what I've read it should be pretty cool.

Video games are a great way to get a head start on learning a track. I played Phillip Island on MotoGP for weeks before I went down there in person. My first laps on the track were strange, I already knew where I wanted to be. The guys down there were surprised I learned the track so fast. I told them I had been riding it form months before I went down there :)

Very cool. I pre-purchased my copy of GT4 a while back and can't wait till it's released. The next version of MotoGP is supposed to come out sometime this summer and from what I've read it should be pretty cool.

Video games are a great way to get a head start on learning a track. I played Phillip Island on MotoGP for weeks before I went down there in person. My first laps on the track were strange, I already knew where I wanted to be. The guys down there were surprised I learned the track so fast. I told them I had been riding it form months before I went down there :)

Do you mean the PS2 Namco MotoGP Stuman or the xbox one?

I've put in a few laps at Phillip Island on the namco game, but haven't yet been to the track. That fast left before the hairpin must be pretty intense in real life (as well of course as the corner at the end of the front straight where I see all those great passing moves on the telly)

I play on the PS2. One of the instructors usually brings one along on our road trips and many of the instructors race each other after the schools :)

None of the turns at The Island really scared me much. But then again I race mostly at Willow Springs so I'm kind of desensitized to high speed stuff :)

• 3 weeks later...
I got my copy of GT4 the other day. It's pretty cool but I'm a little disapointed that it doesn't offer on-line racing. I got the game the day after riding Sears Point and can say for sure the track in the game is very accurate.

Yes you can play it online Stuman, sign up here and download xlink kai http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/?go=faq if you click on the link just above where it says statistics on the right hand side of the page it will tell you what you need to know. :)