17 Yr Old Girl Starts Road Riding At Css

Attached are 4 photos showing the progression of 16 year old Theta Eikenberry, daughter of the school's mechanic.

She took four days of schools spread over a number of months, but with no street riding in-between.

Yea she was at SOW the same time as me. I was watching her, she's doing really really well!!

I like how you qualify it as the "school's mechanic" :-). Will isn't just some mechanic, as I've seen him ride. If she has any bit of his genetic composition - she's going to be fast, like real fast. . . If I could borrow some of that mechanical or riding skill, I'd be doing great. . ..

That's awesome! My 2nd daughter is 17 and asks me when she'll be allowed to ride a bike - I told her when she's a little more experienced on the road I might let her ride only after she's taken the MSF class and only if she's following me on the street. Seeing the results above, I might have to beg for a discount at the school so I could send her there instead... :D I don't know - she could pick up trash or wash bikes for you guys or something... :rolleyes:

Great progression shots. Look out Elana!

And it must have been nice for her coaches not to have to correct all the bad habits some of us developed over the years before CSS!

I know Will must be proud. Please keep us posted on how she's doing.

She was at Streets when I went through level 1 & 2 last September. She rode really well even then. Like Anthem said, must be genetic!